cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster 1.293: Settings audit events in Grail

sivart_89
Mentor

I see this in the release notes for cluster 1.293. This is a great step forward here. I was looking at this and couldn't seem to find more meaningful data around who actually changed the setting. I see a user.id attribute but that doesn't seem to match up with what you see in the UI when you bring up the user account.

Is there any way we can see the username and email who changed the setting? I added the user.email attribute but for the event that I changed (changed through the UI) it shows null for that attribute, I was hoping it would show my email.

sivart_89_0-1717671499561.png

3 REPLIES 3

jegron
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi,

It seems you have to map the ID manually between notebook and the user id value in myaccount.dynatrace.com :

jegron_1-1717677176629.png

jegron_0-1717677092792.png

Hope it helps.

Observability Engineer at Phenisys - Dynatrace Professional

I see it now, thank you. I believe I was looking at my other account before when the ID wasn't matching up. I'll maybe put in an RFE since it would be much more useful data if something like the email and name was also displayed, so that we don't need to do the mapping manually.

sivart_89
Mentor

For anyone who may find it more useful to have the email and user name exposed please share your thoughts/ vote up the idea here.

https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Product-ideas/Expose-through-DQL-the-user-name-and-email-to-all-s...

Featured Posts