Hi, I would like to ask if anyone could share some good materials or tips for the Services Delivery Certification - Observability exam. The only materials I found are in the form of videos on Dynatrace university.
Solved! Go to Solution.
As you've mentioned the only material is the available course on Dynatrace University, and actually, this is essential and you need to understand the content and watch it at least twice.
then you can focus on the following topics:
- Dynatrace Services Delivery Best practices across the project phases - Understand and memorize the below screenshot (this is the Observability mindmap, you can download it from Dynatrace University)
- Dynatrace Support Center homepage and the available options to navigate/access the needed section/resource
- Business Insights
- Extend monitoring using SDK and openKit overview
- Hands-on IOT training and ACE services purpose
- Host group, Network Zone
- Tagging and management zone
- User management and assigning Policies
- Process group detection rules and the available option
- Kubernetes Implementation options and best practices to apply management zone, host group, and naming.
- DDUs basics such as free tier and optimization
- Application health measurements and user actions, and user actions key performance metrics