cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneAgent not seeing traffic emulated using a load testing tool

suresh_suru
Newcomer

Hi,

I have installed easyTravel on a physical machine (Say M1) along with OneAgent. I have generated some traffic by accessing easyTravel application from M1 and also from another physical machine (Say M2) on same network. I can see the traffic and corresponding metrics for this activity (from both M1 and M2) using Dynatrace SaaS.

I have also recorded a scenario using visual studio (web performance test) and this recording activity is also seen using Dynatrace SaaS. When I try to play back the script, the requests that are made during playback are not seen using Dynatrace SaaS. Am I missing something here? Or what should I need to consider to make sure Dynatrace OneAgent sees this traffic from a script playback and forwards related data to Dynatrace Server, so that I can see it from SaaS login? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Suresh

1 REPLY 1

Lukasz_Wrona
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hi.

I assume this question is about traffic assigned to specific PGIs. In order to assign traffic to PGI we must not only see the traffic, but also get the information about TCP connection (or at least an open TCP listen ports) from OS. So, if you simply reply a traffic over the interface, it will not be assigned to PGIs.

Best regards,
Lukasz

Featured Posts