cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monitor captcha service is up using Dynatrace Synthetic Browser monitoring

Julie_22
Newcomer

Hi All,

Not sure where my previous post is gone, I am reposting this hope someone can help.

Is there a way we can monitor captcha service is up using Dynatrace Synthetic Browser monitoring.

Regards

Julie

5 REPLIES 5

Julie_22
Newcomer

I tried checking on the documentation but could not find any options, may be someone can direct me to the right direction

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Can you clarify what you're trying to do? Is this an API you would like to monitor? If so, HTTP Monitor would be a good option and you could check the response. 

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

Julie_22
Newcomer

We are using "Captcha" in the web application which needs to be available all the time, so I would like to monitor WEB UI using the browser monitors to check if Captcha is enabled/available when the page loads fully. Also could we trace the HTML tag for Captcha once the page is fully loaded?

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

You can load the page and check for specific elements or text within it. You do this either with 'wait for a specific element to appear' or adding a validation check in. You can find information on these options here 

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

Julie_22
Newcomer

Thanks Hannah for your quick reply, I will give it a try to use the options you suggested to monitor the "captcha" availability on the http page.

Featured Posts