Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Method or Request Level Configuration of Baseline and Static Threshold

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Dear All,

Is there any way to configure the baseline and static threshold on the Service Method/Request Level for anomaly detection?

Regards,

Babar

5 REPLIES 5

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I dont think you can adjust the AI other then reset its Baseline. If you are looking to create something static you can always adjust the anomaly detection to static or create a custom event for alerting.

-Chad

Hello @ChadTurner 

Thank you for your comments. As the service has multiple requests, therefore, we cannot change the baseline on the service level to affect all the requests/methods. The workaround to this requirement is to make the request a key request and change the threshold/or anomalies accordingly.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

Where you can change this threshold after putting the request as key?

Sharing Knowledge

ryan_ott
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi Malaik,

I know that I have already answered this question in your other Forum post, but I thought I would provide the answer again here as well in case others view this thread and may benefit from it.

You can define thresholds for Key Requests in the Anomaly Detection settings of the service itself. As shown in this screenshot: 

ryan_ott_0-1627310220063.png

Thanks,

Ryan

ACE Consultant, Dynatrace Services
Dynatrace Certified Professional

Ryan

Thanks for your feedback.

But that is easy, and this is for the global service which is not the case here.

We asked for the request which is a part for the global service.

Good day.

Sharing Knowledge

Featured Posts