cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADFS x Dynatrace problem with login

gustavodutra
Contributor

Hello everyone. I'm trying to integrate Dynatrace with my ADFS. I'm receiving this message after setting everything up and attempting to log in via the URL https://sso.dynatrace.com/saml2/login.

gustavodutra_0-1704912884845.png

Could you help me resolve this issue? I found something in the documentation, but I couldn't quite understand what needs to be configured.

gustavodutra_1-1704912907247.png

3 REPLIES 3

gustavodutra
Contributor

Someone help me? Please!

fstekelenburg
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

If the documentation does not help you out, you might better open a support case to get faster help.
It would perhaps help to know if you are using SaaS or Managed and if your idp is internal or external, and how things are configured.

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

Hi!,

I don't know exact answer but I occurred this tips when I looking for answer of your question. Maybe it will helps:

• Ensure that the SAML request is being sent to the correct endpoint URL. The error indicates that the request might not be reaching the expected endpoint for the specified binding.
  • Confirm that the SAML request is configured to use the HTTP-Redirect binding. Check your SAML configuration settings, both on the identity provider (IdP) side and the service provider (SP) side, to ensure that they are aligned and using the correct binding.
  • Check the validity and expiration status of the certificates used for signing and encrypting the SAML messages.

But fastest way should be create ticket in support

"The lions does not ally with the coyotes"

Featured Posts