cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMeter integration

AugustinB
Newcomer

After installing One Agent in our WebServer able to see the server under Services tab. Now im trying to integrate Dynatrace with JMeter and i tried to send some load. Now how can i see these transactions or Requests in Dynatrace? How to create and integrate my Webserver service and see it in Dashboard?

3 REPLIES 3

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Check  out this doc page we have:

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/setup-and-configuration/integrations/test-automation/dynatrac...

It's not simply an integration you 'turn on' but rather some configurations you can make to be able to track test transactions and data more easily.

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@AugustinB,

It as @JamesKitson has said, but you have to define the Request Attributes you want to receive from JMeter. That's for the Load Test integration, because if you don't configure JMeter and the Request Attributes on Dynatrace's side, you will still see the requests in "Services", but not relate them as easily with your JMeter requests.

Antonio Sousa

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Define request attributes along with top key request. We use to integrate JMeter script with Dynatrace to check performance of critical service application and average the load test results at different percentile and check the  max TPS load on resources.  You can tile those key request on dashboard to monitor load performance.

KG

Featured Posts