Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the Badges Challenge!

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello everyone!

As you can see on the forum home page, the Recent Badges panel is back on the right side! This also means we’re getting back to that friendly competition between the Community members about who will be the most visible in that list 🙂 Of course, it’s all for a good cause. You earn badges by helping others with their questions and sharing your professional knowledge about Dynatrace!

To celebrate this comeback, we’ve prepared a challenge for all of you. There are many badges to get, but now we want to focus only on some of them. Who’s going to collect all 9 badges we selected for this challenge? Let’s find out!

The challenge:
Earn one of the badges listed below during next two weeks to get bonus reputation points.

The award:
The higher the level of the badge – the more points you get. You can get some of the badges multiple times, so you can earn even more points by getting them again and again.

The rules:

Extra award:
Want to get even more points? Comment below with a screenshot of your badges collection from your profile page to get 50 extra points!

20.04 Update:

So far Dynatrace Community earned together 1250 points in this challenge: great job everyone! Keep up the good work, there is still a lot of time to earn a lot more.

Our biggest badges collector right now is @Domenico B. with 250 points from the challenge, and the most popular badge to get is Student with 9 new users. Can wait to see, how the situation will change during next week 🙂

27.04 Update:

Badges challenge will last one more week, till the 4th of May. For the last 7 days, we will have a surprise for you: we are adding 3 new badges to the challenge, that can give you bonus reputation points! You can see them here:

Last week you added almost another 1000 points to the scoreboard, earning 2225 reputation points altogether! The student is still the most popular badge to get, but the Good Answer has earned you almost as many points - remember, you can get it many times! @Domenico B. is still the lead, but there are some users, that are not that far behind 😉

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com
38 REPLIES 38

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

That's mine! My favourite - Necromancer! 😮

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

And Necromancer is not that easy to get either, so congratulations! +50 points for you

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Here it goes, remember to wash your hands and to be safe.

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

64 popular questions and 14 famous ones, very nice! Thank you for posting this and +50 bonus points for you

Looking for more badges to collect 🙂 and found few that I can't understand how to achieve:

1. How to flag a post?

2. How to find the score of a post and how it is calculate ?

After all this badge race is really nice game for COVID-19 days , thanks for this challenge 🙂

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

I am so happy that you like this challenge!

1. "Flagging" means "reporting". So if you find in our forum spam, advertisement or something else that shouldn't be here - you can report it (it is in the "more" menu with the gear icon, next to post information) to us, so we can fix this and you will get this badge 🙂 I hope that the reason why no many people got this badge is that the forum is kept clean and tidy by us 😄

2. "Score" means "likes". "The peer pressure" badge is actually right now impossible to get, because we've disabled the downvotes on the forum, but you can still get "Disciplined". You have to get 3 likes from anyone on your post, and then you have to delete it.

I agreed with you. Nice way to spend time having fun.

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Here they are - too bad my old account was removed and I lost my other badges. A fresh start is always good 🙂

-Chad

There are a lot of badges on our challenge list that you can get only once, so there is an opportunity to earn a lot of reputation points now 😉 I've already seen that you've completed the "Autobiographer", so this is already +75 points for a gold badge and +50 bonus points for this post!

sweet! do we need to supply an image with our newly acclaimed badges?

-Chad

There is no need, I will take care of that 🙂 Everyday I will check the lists of the users awarded by 9 badges from the list and will give the points to each of them. So you can focus just on getting them 😉

GabrielPrioli
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

This was fun, I had never read the descriptions of the badges. Was interesting to find out that I'm one of 3 people to have flagged a post lol

https://community.dynatrace.com/users/3007/view.html

This is one impressive collection! +50 bonus reputation points for you. I hope that almost nobody is flagging posts is because there is nothing out of order to report 😉

Domenico_Bressi
Advisor

i think i've to work hard this time to get some point 🙂

Well, there is already +50 bonus points for you right now and you have now a good excuse and opportunity to expand your collection of badges 🙂

I want Necromancer 🙂

Necromancer is hard to get, but not impossible: to get it, you have to answer the question that is 60 days old and at least EDIT: have 5 likes for this answer. Right now we have EDIT: many questions are old enough, so you can try to answer them for a Necromancer badge, here are some examples:

https://community.dynatrace.com/spaces/482/dynatrace-open-qa/questions/207365/openshift-cluster-heal...
https://community.dynatrace.com/spaces/482/dynatrace-open-qa/questions/210891/url-decode-request-att...

Do not work 🙂

Sorry about that, this is my mistake. Description for badges provided by our forum engine can be a little bit misleading sometimes. So I've checked this and to get this badge you have to answer the 60 days old question and then get 5 likes for the answer. You can see in the first link, that Radek got 5 likes and another Necromancer badge for that.

Now is more clear. Necromancer is a really a challenge and description is not so clear.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions older than 60 days, but getting 5 likes for the answer for them is the difficult part. I can always help with my vote if needed 🙂

you can count on my vote in case

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Amazing. At the moment you have 8 more badges than in this screenshot! Wonderful progress!! Keep going!

rswarnka
Helper

Gotta catch'em all !

Good luck and I hope that you will catch as much of them as you can: +50 bonus points for you!

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Some Badges of mine 🙂

Regards, Sebastian

Only One Enthusiast in whole community XD

Regards, Sebastian

Now I've set-up some notifications for myself on my phone to remind me to log-in every day, so I hope that in 30 days I can join you on that list 😄 +50 reputation points for you!

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Got a long way to go...

Antonio Sousa

Hope that this road will be very exciting 🙂 +50 bonus reputation points for you!

Domenico_Bressi
Advisor

Wow ... my strategy seem to be correct 😛

Definitely! Looking forward to seeing your badges collection growing bigger 🙂

DanielS
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

First Steps...

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

You have now a great opportunity to earn a lot of reputation points and climb the leaderboard 😉 + 50 bonus reputation points for you!

himanshu_mor
Mentor

Another person with the Necromancer badge - congratulations! +50 bonus reputation points for you 🙂

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

hello

With a big late

Malaik_0-1646715412887.png

I want Dynamight, Working on it.

By the way, how can I find the amount of our points? and especially how to change the level....

Sharing Knowledge

Huge Congrats, @Malaik!
And I just looove the heart you drew 😍
You are on a good way to stay one of the DynaMights! :dynamight:

When passion meets people magic and innovation happen.

Featured Posts