Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Coffee Challenge! β€Œβ€ŒπŸ΅β€Œ

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

The "Coffee" badgeThe "Coffee" badge

Welcome back, Community! We suspect you're now surrounded by your daily workspace setup, including a cup, is that right? That's the subject of this month's challenge - show us the favorite cup you're drinking your daily beverages from! What's more, don't hesitate to reveal which beverages one can usually find in there - tea, coffee, or something more exotic? 

Share your stories and pictures connected with the activity, which seems to be so usual, yet so fascinating! Every participant receives a unique "Coffee" badge. You'll see it in your Community profile next month, as well as 100 bonus points!

Kicking off, here's the duo I can't imagine my day without: a grey cup for tea and a blue cup for coffee. Yep, I'm not a member of any team, being equally committed both to tea and coffee πŸ˜Ž

Daily tea + coffee cupsDaily tea + coffee cups

30 REPLIES 30

Mike_L
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hydro homies unite πŸ™‚

IMG_3221.jpg

 

Mike

kuncarlos
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

20190521_092533.jpg

Drinking a cup of coffee with colleagues.

WHomES

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

For me, it's coffee. Here in Portugal we almost only drink espressos, named simply cafΓ© (or also bica).

Minutes ago, my daily after lunch dose, in something nice I brought back last year from Barcelona, during Dynatrace's  Innovate:

coffee.jpg

Antonio Sousa

cesarsaravia
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Oh yeah, for me it's a daily cup of coffee in the morning. I've this cup for almost 4 years ago (it's a little bit worn). 😁

Dynatrace_Cup.jpg

 

-CΓ©sar S. - LATAM Solutions Architect

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Behold the Tux Mug!!!

20240416_155436.jpg

I bought this mug in 2008, when I started to work with IT, and it is providing me coffee (or tea, when I'm sic) since then.

That's a partnership of more than 16 years...

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

olga_wall
Helper

I have a collection of unusual mugs but that's my favourite one:

20240417_081437.jpg

The budgie is thinking: He's got WiFi! 😁

The beverage inside can be coffee or tea, depending on my mood.

PacoPorro
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

As @AntonioSousa I'm on expressos ("pingado" too)

PacoPorro_0-1713335507035.png

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

No coffee or tea addict, but a lot of fresh water using my Dynatrace bottle (good quality, keep cold water for longtime).WhatsApp Image 2024-04-17 at 10.20.35.jpeg

Sharing Knowledge

Shirai
Helper

I also love coffee. Sometimes I go to the convenience store near my office to buy coffee. At convenience stores in Japan, you can buy coffee in a paper cup for 0.8 USD. All you have to do is order from the store staff, receive a paper cup, place the cup in the special coffee machine, and press a button. It will be ready in about 1 minute. The taste is no different from famous coffee chain stores.

Shirai_0-1713339484303.png

T.Shirai IIM Corp. Osaka Japan

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Well, my cup also already is a bit vintage... β˜•οΈ

dynaCup.jpg

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

How old is this mug?

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

we had them in Linz before Compuware bought dynaTrace back then in 2011 - as those mugs existed before that already for some time I would guess it to be around 15 years

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

Wow, impressive

Dynatrace Certified Professional

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

AntonPineiro_0-1713392269072.png

• Water :dynatrace:.
  • Tea :dynahistory:.
  • Coffee :dynaspin:.
❀️ Emacs ❀️ Vim ❀️ Bash ❀️ Perl

gbaudart
Champion

Hi Community,

IMG_6435.jpegIMG_6434.jpeg

As I don't have a Dynatrace cup yet πŸ˜₯, I drink my coffee β˜• several times a day from my M&Ms mug, which I bought on a trip to London πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ a few years ago.
And I use the Dynatrace water bottle for water 🚰 every day.

Observability consultant - Dynatrace Associate Certified

AndreWarrior
Dynatrace Advocate
Dynatrace Advocate

I don't have my dynatrace mug yet, but this bottle works perfect for iced drinks πŸ˜…

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-18 at 11.06.39_ce8c763d.jpg

expensive coaster πŸ™‚

Magda_Zarek
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

I have a few mugs that I usually drink from when working from home, but I'd like to share a very special one with you today. It is from BolesΕ‚awiec pottery (hand-decorated ceramics made in BolesΕ‚awiec, Poland).  Their ceramics are best known for the indigo blue polka dot pattern on them, however nowadays there are many more beautiful patterns to chose from. 

20240419_093235.jpg

DanielS
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Coffee or TeaCoffee or Tea

Well, my favorite set includes words like passion, hope, life, health, relaxation, nature, sensuality, among others, so like a kind of talisman I choose what I need most for that day. It's like I drink a little of what I need for that day in addition to my coffee or tea.

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

wbolten
Visitor

Well, this is a challenge I can relate to.
Having done a short barista workshop and a very short latte art workshop I can safely say coffee is my "go-to" beverage. 
And with easter in the rear-view mirror the best picture I can share is this one. wbolten_0-1713958897989.png

Full disclosure: it took multiple attempts to get something remotely resembling the bunny and not "the monster of Lochness". So, I am sharing the best one here. πŸ˜‰

Eric_Yu
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Coffee is usually the go to beverage. Here's a picture of the mug, next to my daily companion.
Eric_Yu_1-1714000072058.png

Eric Yu

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Here is my tea (preferred beverage) cup with one and only miss Simone, my cat
IMG_20240418_185452.jpg
And here is my work cup, but used mostly to hold my office utensils (as well as Harley Quinn) - "Merry Crisis" πŸ˜…
IMG_20240415_083307 (1).jpg

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Esam_Eid
Contributor

I don't have Dynatrace mug, but this is just to say Good morning πŸ™‚

Coffee.jpg

This coffee looks into the depths of my soul! πŸ˜²

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

I have many favorites πŸ™‚

Little mix of my coffee cups and my water cup.  

Kenny_Gillette_0-1714152075140.png

Dynatrace Certified Professional

The one with R2D2 is great!!!!

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

I probably have an iced coffee addiction - I am pretty sure I would manage to drink 1.5l a day of it. Love to put some not so boring ice cubes in there in the shape of a VW bus or an ice cube ball looking like a Deathstar πŸ˜…

1714470094123.jpg

But still, my most prized possession is this legendary Dynatrace teakettle.

A Dynatrace Professional nerd working for Conclusion Xforce

As the first hot days are already here this year, I expect to join the iced coffee addiction club really soon!

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi guys,

Need your help to deicide in which cup to drink my morning double espresso  

Yosi_Neuman_0-1714471579100.png

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

The one on the left is a giant flex in the office πŸ™‚ You should put that on the table during every salary discussion πŸ˜‰

A Dynatrace Professional nerd working for Conclusion Xforce

Featured Posts