cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Please join us in congratulating Patrick H., the Dynatrace Community Member of the Month for November!

Patrick is a Senior Consultant at amasol AG in Germany, focusing on application performance and end user experience management. As a certified AppMon professional, certified Dynatrace and Synthetic associate, the majority of his projects focuses on AppMon and Dynatrace.

Patrick joined the Dynatrace Community in April 2016 and has been busy lately collaborating with
others in the forums, answering questions, commenting, and voting almost every day!

Why does Patrick contribute to the Dynatrace Community? Here's what he told us:

"The Dynatrace Community helped me time in time to get quick answers to problems I thought other people also must have run into. That’s why I want to help other people get the best out of their Dynatrace Products as well, and get more people excited about APM."

What Patrick likes best about the Community?

"One thing I really like is that the Product Management has a close look at the Community, especially Enhancement Requests, and that there is an open tracking status for those. It’s great to see that customer/partner feedback is valued and implemented."

When he's not preparing to become a certified Dynatrace professional, Patrick travels and enjoys landscape and drone photography.

Patrick, thank you for building the Dynatrace Community into a valuable resource for all Dynatrace customers!

Congratulations!

Winners of this award are also immediately eligible to win the Rock Star Community awards.

8 Comments
Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Congratulations !

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Thank you 🙂

gary_spencer
Inactive

Well deserved. Congrats, Patrick H. 

deml
Guide

Congratulations Patrick!

sangeetha_mitta
Organizer

Congrats Patrick:)

daniel22
Inactive

Congrats Patrick...love the drone "selfie"!

amitkumar
Inactive

Congratulations Patrick

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Thank you all!