cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello Community!

@Jean-Louis L. is one of the veteran members of the Community, that started helping our users during the AppMon days. We want to finally say “thank you” for all your continuous advice and guidance in the Forum. Let’s all congratulate our Employee Member of the Month for February and know him a little bit better:

Can you tell a little bit about your professional life? What is your role in the company and what do you do in your job?

I have been working for several years as Dynatrace Professional Services to improve the digital experience of many of our customers.

What Dynatrace products do you use? What do you like the most about them?

I use Dynatrace and what I appreciate the most are these multiple possibilities which allow me to always find a suitable answer to the customer needs.

Have you ever had any interesting use case for the Dynatrace product, that you found out to be particularly intriguing? Could you tell us about it?

It's interesting to see how the customers have changed in several years with the digital transformation and how monitoring is now a major IT activity. I have so many use cases, I can't choose only one. I have participated in so many projects. It's amazing after so many years, I was never bored. And today, the reality is much higher the fiction: it has never been so exciting! I am very proud to participate in this change.

Why do you contribute to the Community? What is your best memory about it?

This forum is like a life jacket for someone who is in a stormy project!

And how about your life outside the IT – what is your biggest passion?

I like sailing with my family but far away from the storm :).

It would also be great if you could share with us your favorite movie, song and/or a book. Let other Community members discover something new and interesting to watch/hear/read 🙂

When I have time, I build robots with my children.

Once again, thank you Jean-Louis for being a part of our Community and for all the knowledge that you share with us!

4 Comments
ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

congratulations!

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Congratulations, JLL! This is sooo well-deserved! We still remember all your DC RUM contributions 🙂

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Congrats Jean-Luis! Grow as Dynatrace product professional and continue your great contributions!

Matt_Bernard
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Very well deserved