cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

Member_1_600x300.png

The Community team is very happy to reward Kunal Gawde by highlighting him as an Employee Member of the Month for June 2022!

@techean is a non-stop learner to whom hands-on management is important at every stage of his job. By using and being active in the Dynatrace Community, he does his best to help solve problems and create solutions for customers and for colleagues, so they can understand business needs and issues and transform them in the right way into the technology space.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you tell a little bit about your professional life? What is your role in the company and what do you do in your job?
I have done Engineering with majors in Electronics and Telecom from Mumbai University. Currently, I am pursuing my distance Post Graduation. I started my technical career as a Full Stack developer and growing as a Technical Enthusiast/ Technical Architecture. I have overall 10 + years of work experience and 7 + years of Technical experience. I am pursuing a career to become CTO. I started my career as an Event Co-Ordinator in 2011 and switched my career to Software Engineering from Event Manager in 2015. Gained expertise in BFSI, AMIL, SME, ERP Domain expert as Technical Architect.
I am working as an Enterprise Architect and Solution Evangelist in my current job

1. As a Technology domain expert, I am managing below key roles other than Enterprise Architect roles and responsibilities in the APAC service team
    - Supports prototyping and POC by helping the service team
    - Solution delivery design/ promotes best implementation practices concerning the Dynatrace Scope of work
    - Provide needful technology training being a full stack developer, I try to provide a workshop on mandatory IT skillsets for freshers
    - Increase service quality and resource efficiency, promoting team members to grow by adopting automation

2. As a Dynatrace solution expert, I am currently acting as an Internal CSM for roles and responsibilities in the APAC service team
    - Analyzing the functional requirement
    - Defining non-functional requirements of the clients
    - Understanding & Engaging with Stakeholders
    - Understanding Constraints
    - Promoting platform adoption
    - Developing Value event contents
    - Providing premium support on calls and Teams client chats

EMOM - Picture 4.jpg

What do you like the most about the Dynatrace platform? What parts of Dynatrace do you use?
The observability feature is what I like the most about the Dynatrace platform.

I use Dynatrace managed version mostly for server, application, network, and infrastructure monitoring, due to most of our clients using it. I use Dynatrace system settings to manage my entities, accounts, users, and other global settings for preferences, tagging, integrations, anomaly detection, monitoring, and log analytics. I use Dynatrace agentless RUM, container monitoring, and VMware monitoring. I often work with Dynatrace custom metrics integration and explore its APIs. I am a real fan of pure paths, service flow, and backtrace combined with DAVIS AI assistant for problem detection and auto root cause analysis which have helped me a lot while my tenure at IndusInd Bank. I am currently also exploring features of Keptn combined with Dynatrace to promote auto-remediation and resolution of problems detected by Dynatrace.

Have you ever had any interesting use case for Dynatrace product that you found to be particularly intriguing? Could you tell us about it?
You can relate this answer to the above question about what I like most about the Dynatrace platform. Before joining Dynatrace, I was an end-user of Dynatrace. I was working as Technical Architect with one of Dynatrace's clients (IndusInd Bank). I was responsible for the entire mobility, and other digital banking applications transformation toward a Digital Enterprise Hub by implementing a Kubernetes orchestration engine on a Hybrid Infrastructure (On-premises + cloud). Dynatrace support for OpenShift and VMware Tanzu with out of the box observability monitoring help me a to get a lot of insights in our development stage, which eventually helped a smooth Production go Live for a critical business application as most of the challenges/ issues were provided by the Dynatrace service team while performing a load test on the lower environment and helped us to resolve the same before actual go Live.  

EMOM - Picture 2.jpg

What brought you to our Community? What is your best memory about it?
I have always been an immersive reader, listener, and knowledge seeker. I have joined the Community to get answers to a few of my queries concerning a problem statement with synthetic monitoring with one of our clients, also was able to find the answer marked as a solved and accepted solution in the Community. I later learned I can post my ideas/ suggestions and share my knowledge base with the one seeking any kind of solution. I even started earning badges as I kept on engaging in the Community and got inspired to stay engaged in the Community when I earned a Dynatrace helper post when my solution was accepted with a Thank you. I have always been a helper, and this had become one of my best memories of our Community. I have completed my Associate certification and currently trying to complete my professional certification and believe joining the Community will play a major role in achieving my goal to become a certified professional.

What part or parts of Dynatrace Community do you like the most?
I like the open Q&A, community hub (news), extensions, and last but the most favourite part DynaMights section of our community the most. I appreciate Dynatrace efforts to recognize our customers and partners in the Hall of fame for being the most helping members of our Community.

Why do you think it’s worth being a part of the Dynatrace Community? Why do you contribute to the Community?
Learning and growing my knowledge base are my assets.
EMOM - ARTICLE quote photo - Kunal Gawde.png

In my current job role where I must support the team, and clients. Look for any opportunity to support our SE. For new feature implementation, I must constantly stay updated with the latest news and product releases. Connect with users to help them with their queries and know about new extension supports.

And how about your life outside the IT – what is your biggest passion?
My life is lively outside my IT job too. I have spent my last 10 years working hard and partying harder, I’ll be continuing the same. Partying harder for me is gathering on weekends along with my friends and families. I love cooking food for my entire family in my free time. Due to my former work organization culture and work life, I was not able to gather time for fitness, but Dynatrace helped me to manage work balance and focus back again on staying fit. I lost 15 kg in the last 6 months due to our balanced work-life culture. I love to play football, video games, chess, strum my guitar, read, learn a new skill, listen to music/ podcasts, travel, build my gaming console and drive on highways. I also like to meditate daily to increase my focus to achieve my day-to-day goals.

My biggest passion is in helping and uplifting others, as its peace my heart out whenever someone thanks me. I consult youngsters and help them in their career path to develop the needful skillsets through an NGO which conducts career guidance seminars twice a year. They also connect with me on calls and chat in my free time for any help and I am always replying to them “This one is glad to be of service 😊”.

EMOM - Picture 1.jpg 
EMOM - Picture 3.jpg

It would also be great if you could share with us your favorite movie, song and/or a book. Let other Community members discover something new and interesting to watch/hear/read. 😊
My favourite movie - ‘The Dark Night’ – by Christopher Nolan
My favourite song - ‘Memories’ – by Maroon 5
My favourite book - ‘My Master’ – by Swami Vivekanand

EMOM - Picture 5.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We can only add that these days we all need to become strong team players and customer advocates in understanding their real needs and providing them with value by delivering the product that solves their problems.

As you mentioned Kunal, “it peace my heart out whenever someone thanks me” we would love to say "thank you" for the help that you provide to customers, your colleagues, and of course Community members. We're happy to have members like you, who share Community team values about constantly putting in an effort to find ways to continuously improve customer experience and wish you success in developing your career.

11 Comments
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

You have a wonderful passion, Kunal! ❤️ Congratulations and all the best! :clap:

I hope you'll have many successful years at Dynatrace moving forward!

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

@AgataWlodarczyk 

Appreciate Dynatarce acknowledgement and your efforts to bring up my story in such beautiful way 😊 to all our community members.

@Karolina_Linda 

Thankyou too for your wishes 😊

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

That's a great choice!!! Congratulations, Kunal.

So we have two motorcyclist 🏍 passionates on our Member of the Month this time!!! What a coincidence. 

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Congratulations Kunal !!!

Besides the motorcycle coincidence, we have one more member for the band! 🤣

Sushmita_shet
Dynatrace Promoter
Dynatrace Promoter

@techean
It is great to see one of our team members to get recognized. Congrats and keep up the good work. 

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

@Sushmita_shet  Appreciate your msg 😊

@AntonioSousa @dannemca I would love to network with you all guys virtually and wish some day physically in future, thankyou for your wishes  😊

DanielS
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Congrats Kunal (@techean) . Great phrase "these days we all need to become strong team players and customer advocates in understanding their real needs and providing them with value by delivering the product that solves their problems." Agree 100%

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Congrats @techean !!! :clap:

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

@DanielS  This phrase credit goes to @AgataWlodarczyk  to write this wonderful blog with. Thankyou !

@ChadTurner  Thankyou too ! looking forward to work with you guys soon 😉

andre_vdveen
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Congrats on the recognition, @techean! I share your love for Maroon 5's "Memories", such a beautiful song 🎶

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

@andre_vdveen Thankyou ! Ahh " Memories " when I had hear it for the first time, It felt so deep, I could just relate it to my life 🙂