cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

EMOM_Ramesh_banner.png
Embracing challenges, seeing effort as learning from criticism, mistakes, and setbacks. Finding lessons and inspiration in the success of others and just in being with people every day.

Is it a path to mastery…? Maybe it is. 

Willingness to take on challenges is one thing, but we also need tools and people who can help us with this. Community is one of the places that help in development and is a great way to meet amazing people.

Meet Ramesh (@RazTN7), who cultivates a continuous desire to learn and improve, and who does this by being an active user of our forum.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you share some details about your past? What is your story, how did it happen that you decided to work in the IT / APM area, and how did you become a Dynatracer?

As a kid, I was into computer gaming (Need for Speed, Age of Empire & Ragnarok) and dreamed of becoming a game designer. My grades were always high on the computer, and the rest of the subjects, well, were just ok. 😅

In school, I was close to my computer teacher and used to be his lab assistant to help other students with the basics of computers. I used to work in a cybercafé & game zone during my summer holidays, and this was my first job, where I could earn and play my favorite games for unlimited time.

During college, I was good at coding and ultimately took majors in IT. Also, it was a time when I used to be good at coding and fell in love with graphics and animations. Later did my college and was looking for job opportunities which landed me in the IT service field. This was 2012 back then, I used to be an NOC engineer. With the IJP (Internal Job Posting), I got the opportunity to work for Dynatrace AppMon, Vintage (DCRUM), and Gomez projects. It’s around 10 years now associated with Dynatrace, and love being part of it!

LEFT: Hiking at Kutla Glacier Point. Candid picture after 40km climb steep rocky & snow slopes to reach the point. / RIGHT: Last minute unplanned trip with a friend to Jaipur, Rajasthan, “The City Palace”. Jaipur is also known as Pink City.LEFT: Hiking at Kutla Glacier Point. Candid picture after 40km climb steep rocky & snow slopes to reach the point. / RIGHT: Last minute unplanned trip with a friend to Jaipur, Rajasthan, “The City Palace”. Jaipur is also known as Pink City.

Can you tell us a little bit about your job? What interesting things you’re working on that you can share?

Being a customer advocate and an architect, I’m responsible for creating, maintaining, and evolving the architectural vision for the organization’s technology landscape. I implement Dynatrace for customers. Due to my role in the company and the constantly changing customers, I regularly work in many different areas on the Dynatrace platform, so I must be up to date not only with our product but with technologies as well.

What makes you excited about being a part of the Dynatrace?

The Dynatrace offers a great work-life balance that is so important for me to stay motivated and spend valuable time with my family, with my baby.

I am also powered up by being surrounded by talented and collaborative colleagues who share a common vision and work together toward shared goals. As Dynatrace evolves with every release, it’s exciting to be part of it to Learn & Grow with it.

How is the Community helping you in your job? Why do you think it’s worth being a part of the Dynatrace Community? What best advice can you give someone who just started using Community?

EMOM_Ramesh_quote.pngIt's been part of my life since 2013 (AppMon days). In the past, Community was for Q&A. Now, it’s a place for your product ideas too, that can get implemented into the product.

I can frame Community in one quote: “When technology is best, it connects people with shared goals and common interests, which makes once impossible possible.” 

And if you’re a newbie, just start to use Community to connect and engage with Dynatrace users and Dynatrace employees across the globe.

LEFT: Unexplored place scenic view Mahad, Raigad. /  RIGHT: From left took my first photo using Fujifilm X-T1 at Doha, Qatar, First camping experience at Sandan Valley and Doha skyline.LEFT: Unexplored place scenic view Mahad, Raigad. / RIGHT: From left took my first photo using Fujifilm X-T1 at Doha, Qatar, First camping experience at Sandan Valley and Doha skyline.

Tell us something about you that most people don’t know. What is your biggest joy or passion in life?

I love hiking and camping. I live in the western part of India, where we have many mountains and beautiful nature, so I have the possibility of enjoying it without a huge effort. One of my passions is also photography and creating artistic effects in Photoshop (still amateur).

Lately, things have taken more of a turn toward my baby for now, as spending time with him brings the biggest joy to me. But if time allows, from time to time, I still do some sketchwork. 

LEFT: Favorite photos from my collection. Waterfall Mahad, Raigad, Camping at snow mountain Tosh, Himachal Pradesh & River side camping at Vandaloor. / RIGHT:  Amature scenic sketchwork from the past.LEFT: Favorite photos from my collection. Waterfall Mahad, Raigad, Camping at snow mountain Tosh, Himachal Pradesh & River side camping at Vandaloor. / RIGHT: Amature scenic sketchwork from the past.

What’s one thing on your bucket list? Your dream?

I watched the “Rise of Empires OTTOMAN” web series, and now I'm fond of visiting Istanbul (once called Constantinople). It is uniquely positioned at the crossroads of civilizations, where the East meets the West. 

Also, I’d like to visit Scandinavian countries due to the steep Mountains and rich heritage (Vikings). Love to see Aurora Borealis. Nothing more to say, as these colors speak for themselves.

LEFT: Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, Istanbul. /  RIGHT:  Northern lights.LEFT: Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, Istanbul. / RIGHT: Northern lights.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lovely to see that Dynatrace and Community give you so much energy that you can give back to others. Stay active, learn, and grow with us. 😊 Looking forward to seeing how you develop!

10 Comments