cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laima_vainina
Community Team
Community Team

Announcements

We’re honored to announce that Dynatrace Community is the winner of the “Product Ideation and Innovation” category of the CMX 2021 Community Industry Awards!

We would never make it without our amazing Community members: Dynatrace customers, partners, and employees. Thank you!

Top contributors

Thank you, everyone, who visited Dynatrace Community and participated in discussions last month! It’s members like you who make our Community truly great. Special shout out to:

Engaging Community discussions

Business Hours in Dynatrace: Take a look at this discussion so you can comment on how you have approached the Business Hours issue on your side. Thanks for the question @Antonio S.!

Stats

Biweekly challenges

Take a look at the latest Desired Community feature challenge. To make the migration process to the new forum platform as enjoyable as possible, we’re curious to find out your needs and expectations about the new platform.

We’re pleased to announce that almost all the desired features submitted so far will be implemented in the new platform.

Members of the month

Read two inspiring interviews with the most helpful Dynatrace Community members from the previous month:

• Employee member of the month: Jean-Louis Lormeau
    “I have found so much help, answers, advice, or brilliant experiences in this forum that I find it normal to share my best use cases or to answer the questions when I can do it."
  • Community member of the month: Martin Kulov
    “Each community has it is own flavor and they share the same secret – they empower its members through collaboration and knowledge exchange.”

In case you missed it, here are a few of our favorite blog posts from last month:

See you in the Dynatrace Community!

The Dynatrace Community team

1 Comment
ChadTurner
Leader

Congratulations for winning the “Product Ideation and Innovation” category of the CMX 2021 Community Industry Awards! Well deserved!