cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kubernetes Cluster Settings Page Change :(

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I really wish we could go back to the old page where I could see all of my connected clusters and be able to select one quickly and see the data surrounding it, Now I have to select each Cluster, then go into each one of their settings. 

Wish we could go back to the page set up like it was. For those of you who are unfamiliar, its like the Application Detection rules. You can see all of those rules for everything in your environment, across multiple defined apps. That's how it was for the Kubernetes Cluster integrations. Now its more so like clicking each application to adjust the detection rules. its a 1 by 1 deal 😞 

ChadTurner_0-1646326717232.png

-Chad
3 REPLIES 3

ct_27
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

We don't use Kubernetes but I'm posting a reply because all too often since we purchased Dynatrace, "Enhancements" are negatively impacting the users experience. Either we are losing functionality as part of these "enhancements" (e.g. Access Tokens) or the function becomes so much more difficult to use that it's no longer valuable. (cases where end-user input was obviously not collected broadly enough).

HigherEd

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I liked this change. Now my clients can change their own clusters config. The only thing I want back is the possibility of delete the config, since in case of reinstall, we can simply delete the old one instead of unconfigure the cluster name and API url (in case of credentials change).

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

But I agree with you. It is really helpful to have all the configs centralized instead of one by one.

For settings 2.0, the non-admin could access this global settings but only see the clusters they have access to, based on the MZ rules.

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

Featured Posts