Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Kubernets anomaly detection

Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hi Folks,

Does anyone more info about this new Kubernetes anomaly detection / Davis AI feature? 

Dynatrace expands root cause analysis to Kubernetes with Davis AI | Dynatrace news

Is there any configuration of Kubernetes anomaly detection on the UI eg. similar to AWS?

Thanks in advance.

Br, Mizső

Certified Dynatrace Professional
5 REPLIES 5

Fin_Ubels
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hey Mizső,

What the blog post details is how Dynatrace now considers Kubernetes metrics and events in root cause analysis. Towards the bottom it has a "What's next" which talks about Kubernetes anomaly detection. This also shows a screenshot of some problems which it would be able to pick up. I would say it's likely that once Kubernetes anomaly detection rolls around there will be UI pages similar to the AWS one, its just not here yet so we don't know what it looks like.

Fin_Ubels_0-1664408500768.png

Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hi @Fin_Ubels 

Thanks for the clarification. I have overlooked it. I am so excited and unpatient...

Br, Mizső

florian_g
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

I've also just shared here some more sneak-preview screenshots for the upcoming OOTB alerting for k8s platform folks 🙂

One does not simply run a container...

Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hi Folks,

New Kubernetes observability features is coming soon in Dynatrace. I am so exited, I can't wait for them :-). You can watch demos about them with Henik and Andy. These new features will be really cool and amazing.  

How Dynatrace saves you from broken Kubernetes clusters - YouTube

Best reagrds,

Mizső

florian_g
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

find here more on that: https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Feedback-channel/Introducing-easy-alerting-on-common-Kubernetes-p... 🙂
Looking fwd to some feedback from the community on this 🙂

One does not simply run a container...

Featured Posts