cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Dashboards Equivalent to Publish as Preset

I'd like to know how to share a new dashboard to everyone with access to my tenant. This would be the equivalent to the classic dashboard "publish as preset" function. Is this possible? If not, why? 

6 REPLIES 6

DanielS
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @StrangerThing, you can have a group with all the users from the tenant and share to that group. I've use this and the approach is similar to Preset.

DanielS_0-1699365914080.png

Hope it helps.

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Sure I figured that was an option, just wondering why I have to do this on my own now. The publish as preset feature was very useful on classic dashboards. 

Some functionality may be coming. After launching the new platform, we didn't have the option to switch between environments quickly and then it was added. But to make sure, you can generate a product idea to know if this is in the development backlog or if it is something that could be incorporated.

yes, a group for all members by default would allow the preset like feature to be used. 

@DanielS Did you create this group only in Account Management or did you create this group outside of Dynatrace and pass it in through a SAML claim? Can you share how you configured permissions and policies for this group in Account Management? 

I have an integration with CyberArk through SAML to enable two factor authentication. But you can also create it locally. In this case I only assign the View environment permission for this group. But you can also do this for group in the scope of a MZ.

Featured Posts