cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World map view of application on dashboard

np9
Participant

Hello,

We have configured RUM for one of our application in Dynatrace managed instance. I have created a dashboard to view statistics and monitoring data. In the dashboard one of the tile "World map", is showing only US map not the global even though I have selected geolocation : Full world map. Is there any configuration issue? What could be the cause of this?

Kindly share how I can resolve this if you have faced similar issue. 

Regards,

Nirav

3 REPLIES 3

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@np9 

Normally, it's the other way around... I would love to know how I could do it for my Country, but I have never managed...

Try the following: export the dashboard JSON and create a new dashboard from there, and let us know if it changes.

Antonio Sousa

Thanks @AntonioSousa for your response. I tried this but not working. 

Actually we want to see the Apdex rating across the world as our application is being used globally. 

Regards,

Nirav

mb_ouazzani
Observer

Hi @np9 

The geolocalisation is based on IP to determine the country where the traffic is coming from.

Your problem may be linked to a network configuration on your router: all client IP are hidden (using NAT) so for Dynatrace the source is only one IP (your router IP) based on US, this is why you got only one country on the map.

The solution is to configure your router to keep client IP on a http header, as proposed by dynatrace below, or you can create a custom one.

mb_ouazzani_0-1689810464500.png

You can check if client IP are captured here :

mb_ouazzani_1-1689810771875.png

Good luck.

MBO

Featured Posts