DynaMight Leader

Without words...szavak nélkül...

Mizs_0-1678387849392.png

Certified Dynatrace Professional
8 REPLIES 8

DanielS
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

so got preview?  How is it?

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Hi @Kenny_Gillette,

@dannemca shared this info early this week. In the Demo Live link replace the "live" part to "apps":

Dynatrace - Launcher

Best regards,

Mizső

DavidePiras
Participant

I am already on latest SaaS version 1.267.x and still cannot see the new apps UI, is there a way we can enable it somewhere?

They are doing a rolling release through the end of June so it could take extra time for some tenants to get upgraded to Grail (Gen3/Strato/New UI, whatever you want to call it). 

When it hits, you will see a banner on the top left of your existing UI, asking if you want to switch.  This is a per user toggle and can be undone from the new UI by clicking on your Account name on the bottom left and un-toggling the switch.

I won't say any more because it's a small but fun experience when you switch.  

After that though, please feel free to contribute to this post on early feedback

https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Open-Q-A/Latest-Dynatrace-Early-Feedback/td-p/211515 

HigherEd

RajasekharGundu
Frequent Guest

Is this already available in Dynatrace SaaS on Azure? Is it only available for few customers on Azure? It is been more than a year it is available for use in AWS and why there is such a delay in getting the capability in Azure?

Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hi @RajasekharGundu,

Could you please contact with your Sales rep? I do not exactly that in which regions were launched Dynatrace Saas on Azure.

I have just found these infromation:

Dynatrace SaaS on Azure now Generally Available

Deploy a holistic view of your workload with Azure Native Dynatrace Service | Microsoft Azure Blog |...

Best regards,

Mizső

Thanks Mizső

We've reached out to our Dynatrace sales and account management team regarding our DT Instance on Azure US EAST deployment. While we were informed that it would be available by the end of the quarter, we haven't received any official communication or information from Dynatrace or Microsoft on the release date (Originally expected to be released during PERFORM 2024). We're seeking official confirmation and information on this matter.

Additionally, we would appreciate it if this could be escalated to Azure and Dynatrace management. Waiting for over a year for a feature in DT instance on Azure, which was announced and released on AWS more than a year ago, is certainly an extended period.

Featured Posts