cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export the report (CSV format) for Dynatrace Fullstack mode?

f2k9pp9
Visitor

Hello,

I will have to export the information on FullStack mode for CSV format, but I don't see how to do it. I can export to CSV format only if I create a report from Data Explorer but I don't see metrics option for Monitoring Mode.

From "Hosts" I successfully created a Dashboard with the information on Fullstack mode and infrastructure mode, but in this mode, I can't export the CSV format. Is it possible to configure the reports or dashboard for exporting the information of my infrastructure and the working mode of OneAgents (Fullstack and infrastructure) configured on my servers?

Other question on this same topic. I am unable to change the Dashboard type when I create from Hosts. Mode only is Honeycomb. Attached the evidence.

Thanks for any help.

4 REPLIES 4

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

I think you should check Dynatrace API to see if your metrics are there. If yes, you can create a script to get information in JSON format, parse it, transform it and export it as CSV.

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi f2k9pp9,

you can use API to export the hosts including the monitoring mode, also, you can export the data directly from an excel sheet based on the access to your Dynatrace environment endpoint.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/api-hosts-get-all

Mohamed_Hamdy_0-1679135768161.png

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Is there an equivalent for v2?

yes, you can use entities API, select the type host, and add the needed conditions

for more details check the below link

https://docs.dynatrace.com/docs/shortlink/api-entities-v2-get-all-entities-list

Sample:

/api/v2/entities?entitySelector=type(host)

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Featured Posts