cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web services method response time

MevlutS
Contributor

Hi all ,

Think that there is a web service that is based on SOAP, and there are many methods in it. How can i see response times of these methods ?

Best Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @Mevlut S.

Soap actions are actually appears as request headers.

Create request attribute on request header soap and you will be able to filter the web requests by the different soap actions.

More information you can find in Capture request attributes based on web request data

HTH

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

can i set the response time threshold of this method , after the creating request attribute ? I want to describe shortly why i want this, because too much problems are occurred on this services related response time. There are two methods in this service, let say one is getPdfFile and another is getMultiplePdfFile. response time problems occurs relly on multiplePdfFile actions not single pdfFile actions. Because of that i want to set threshold only getMultiplePdfFile methods.

Thanks

Hi

Yes you can by using request attributes in combination with naming rules, you can capture context of your requests and use this additional detail to slice and dice your monitoring data.

See documentation and also a blog

HTH

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Featured Posts