cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click on same page disappeared in 1.216?

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Heavy users of Dynatrace are used to some "special" ways of navigating around faster. I even posted something about this some time ago: https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Dynatrace-Open-Q-A/Best-Fastest-way-to-refresh-a-page/m-p/115542

One of the tricks that worked well at refreshing a page was simply clicking on the same page. For instance, if you were in the Problems page, and you clicked on the Problems link on the left side menu, the page would reload. Much faster than if you would refresh the page, and with a lot less traffic.

This stopped working in 1.216. Not sure if it's a glitch, or if it's intentional. If it's intentional, could someone explain the reason for this?

Antonio Sousa
1 REPLY 1

ct_27
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Thank you for saying something. I was experiencing the same but being new to Dynatrace I thought maybe it was always that way and I was confusing things.   The typical refresh of a Dynatrace page is notoriously slow so I too would use the same trick because for some reason it would refresh faster.  I'll have to post an RFE to have a selective refresh time up by the timeselector. Similar to what Grafana provides. The problem is, Dynatrace pages inconsistently load up the url with the current page parameters so on those pages without the parameters a refresh would end up auto resetting the page.

HigherEd

Featured Posts