cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard -> PDF

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

My colleague @PedroDeodato showed me this today, but didn't have time to post it himself: there is a new "Print PDF" in the dashboards, where we can export a dashboard to PDF. It looks pretty awesome; still exploring it :dynaspin:

AntonioSousa_0-1674078292463.png

Antonio Sousa
3 REPLIES 3

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Yes sir - part of new release https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/whats-new/release-notes/saas/sprint-258

we don't have yet so waiting patiently.

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

We now have the update.  Awesome work DT.

Dynatrace Certified Professional

ct_27
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

So excited!!!!! Saw this today in the 1.258 release notes blog post. 

Release Notes 

This is so awesome, we've been waiting so long for this.

I'm going to start a Feedback, this is a step forward but DT please don't stop here.  There are many more related RFE's to this, exporting to PDF is the gateway to unlocking so more capabilities.

1) If you can export to PDF then that means you found a way to export graphs, so there should be a dropdown on all graphs that say export to PDF so that we can export specific graphs. 

2) Can this ability to export to PDF now be used to go direct to email, can DT have option to put a PDF copy or image of a graph directly in an email so users can click, SEND, on a graph or dashboard which opens an email with it, you type some quick notes on what you observed and send it off.  OMG, our DevOps teams would LOVE this.

3) Testing needs to be done, how does it handle tiles that scroll, how does it handle very large dashboards, how does it handle very long dashboards, are all colors rendered well, what about tables with colored threshold text, what if dashboard has image in it, can we call this via API that we could schedule to finally get the email subscription we've all been waiting for, etc.

HigherEd

Featured Posts