cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New feature Tip: Database Requests

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I had mentioned this in this post, but think it's better to bring it to a bigger audience.

This seems like a new feature that is already available, but to my knowledge, has not yet been announced. Which seems quite surprising, since I've found at least one Database that seems to have these "Requests" for months.

In some databases that I have (seen it in Oracle and also in SQL Server) I have found it in a new section, Requests, added to the usual SQL Transactions, SQL Queries or Procedures, and SQL Modifications:

AntonioSousa_0-1640719706540.png

To the best of my knowledge, this seems to represent the details of database connections that are made, and that were previously available in the Code section of Purepaths, but not as Purepaths individually.

But, not all "Requests" that I'm seeing are of that type. Some seem standard stored procedures, other are associated to connection errors. It also seems that other connections are not appearing, maybe only some are being grabbed?

In my case, it has already settled some very interesting data! Check it out, and if someone knows what exactly this is, please share!

Antonio Sousa
1 REPLY 1

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Nice Pro Tip @AntonioSousa 

-Chad

Featured Posts