cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citrix Netscaler plugin

Hello,

I read about the Citrix Netscaler plugin here

https://www.dynatrace.com/news/blog/introducing-the-citrix-netscaler-activegate-monitoring-plugin/

I am currently not interested by collecting metrics since this is already done by another tool here...

But is there any other interest for me to add the Citrix Netscaler plugin?

Ex.I would like to have the Citrix Netscaler devices to be discovered and grouped together under Technologies... should I create a custom device myself or install the plugin?

2 REPLIES 2

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hello @Michael B.

I guess you should contact to Dynatrace One for enhancement and your need beyond provided matrix through Citrix Netscaler plugin?

Regards,

Babar

Mike_L
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi,

The main reason of using the plugin is that the metrics and events will (in some cases right away, in other cases soon) be used by the AI. The AI will tell you that the performance of your service is bad because, for example, an unusually high inbound dropped packets on a specific network interface.

By using the plugin the NetScaler devices will indeed be visible and grouped together on the technologies screen.

You can reach out to your account manager or Dynatrace One to get signed up for a POC so you can see how it looks like in your environment.

Mike

Mike

Featured Posts