20 Oct 2022 09:00 AM - last edited on 24 Oct 2022 02:38 AM by MaciejNeumann
So we had our cluster updated to 22.214.171.12421017-141140 back on October 13th, we got a completion email of the upgrade at 4am that morning. We found that our catch all applications - My Web App lost all of the metric data coming in.
Any one else have the same issue? I also noticed that the Application detection rules page was refreshed. Also to add complexity, the other apps we had defined, say URL Starts with Google.com, we have that defined and an application listed as Google.com is present. And data is flowing in, but no data is flowing into our default bucket of My Web App.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Same version here, no issues.
@ChadTurner We had similar happen a while back after a DT Release. We found some Global Configuration somehow got altered and we lost all My Web App (we all it the Bucket) for a few weeks.
Not sure if it's the same for you, but I suggest double checking the three (yes three) 'Enablement and cost control' settings. We found 1 of them was off.
Oh, we had one other event 18 months+ ago, where a user accidently created a rule under our primary apps but above other apps. So it was hidden half way down the list and it captured traffic that should have gone into the My Web App bucket.
Good luck, hope you find the issue.
So I have an update, it appears that the JS library update was disabled and it was old, I mean really really old. We upgrade in a lower environment and found no issues and regained functionality 🙂