Contributor

I am trying to add key requests on one of our services as bellow :

/AXA_BE_pc_retail/sellingcsp/v1/selection/contract/[UUID]-POST

/AXA_BE_pc_retail/sellingcsp/v1/selection/[UUID]/partyRole/[UUID]-PUT

And knowing that i have added a naming rule : {Request:Name}-{HTTP-Method}

With the Remove UUIDs, IP addresses and IBANs from URLs activated

Then i try to construct a Data explorer tile with the following code :
Contract
builtin:service.keyRequest.response.server:filter(and(or(in("dt.entity.service_method",entitySelector("type(service_method),entityName(~"/AXA_BE_pc_retail/sellingcsp/v1/selection/contract/[UUID]-POST~")"))))):splitBy("dt.entity.service_method"):median:auto:sort(value(median,descending)):limit(10)

PartyRole

builtin:service.keyRequest.response.server:filter(and(or(in("dt.entity.service_method",entitySelector("type(service_method),entityName(~"/AXA_BE_pc_retail/sellingcsp/v1/selection/[UUID]/partyRole-GET~")")),in("dt.entity.service_method",entitySelector("type(service_method),entityName(~"/AXA_BE_pc_retail/sellingcsp/v1/selection/[UUID]/partyRole/[UUID]-PUT~")")),in("dt.entity.service_method",entitySelector("type(service_method),entityName(~"/AXA_BE_pc_retail/sellingcsp/v1/selection/[UUID]/partyRole-POST~")")),in("dt.entity.service_method",entitySelector("type(service_method),entityName(~"/AXA_BE_pc_retail/sellingcsp/v1/selection/[UUID]/partyRole/[UUID]-DELETE~")"))))):splitBy("dt.entity.service_method"):median:auto:sort(value(median,descending)):limit(10)

For the first key request (on Contract) it does not work : request is not considered as key request and my data explorer shows no data. 

mhlamine_1-1646738335602.png

For the second one (on PartyRole) it works : request is  considered as key request and my data explorer shows data. 

mhlamine_0-1646737925135.png

Although calls to Contract request exist :

mhlamine_2-1646738768847.png

Do you have an idea why it is not working for contract?

1 REPLY 1

mhlamine
Contributor

any help with this issue?

Featured Posts