cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneAgent discovery mode (Host Criticality)

stevenganso
Visitor

Hello, Please is there a button in dynatrace or a place where we click to see the criticality of the host?

3 REPLIES 3

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

What do you mean?

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

in this link : Infrastructure and Discovery monitoring modes - Dynatrace Docs  I see that the Discovery Mode offers the Host criticality (detection of external services and application dependencies) I would like to know if there is a button to go see this host criticality

Hi @stevenganso , I've responded to your earlier post , including it here again

Host criticality isn't really a field or a value is dynatrace , its more of a importance or impact of a host within your  environment which is determined based on the detection of external services and application dependencies that the host interacts with.

As an example , from the host details, you can see the detected external services and application dependencies, which contribute to the host's criticality. It mostly helps in determining the impact host might have if it goes down or if there is a failure detected on that host.

Some ways you can visualize is by looking at the smartscape  or process connection or problems 

Hope this clarifies 

p_devulapalli_0-1728343477646.png

p_devulapalli_1-1728343544969.png

Phani Devulapalli

Featured Posts