cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneAgent files structure is corrupted

Sujit
Advisor

Hi,

I installed OneAgent on linux servers but after restart if OneAgent its not capturing any process level data. Its throwing below error, this is not the first time happening it happens multiple time. Has anyone faced similar issues. Why OneAgent files structure are getting corrupted frequently.

Sujit_1-1649560882694.png

Thanks,

Sujit 

Dynatrace Certified Professional
4 REPLIES 4

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@Sujit,

If they were on a WIndows server, I would say that some AV software might have quarantined them. This is one feature that I like in DYnatrace under the hood: it checks itself...

Given this, I would say that you put in a Support ticket, as someone from Dynatrace should be able to look at it in more detail.

Antonio Sousa

@AntonioSousa Yeah...that would be the last resort.... 😀

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Sujit,

As you said the file system was corrupted upon reboot, below are my wild technical guess

1) your mounted file system was unmounted gracefully upon restart (hard restart), a bad software/ utility in your linux os would had affected the FAT at MBR or equivalent or your system resources were highly occupied and I/O intensive, probably would need tuning 

2) your restart procedure  did not check  the file system with inconsistencies before mounting it back to confirm and repair requirements

3) your system hdd controller will be not properly functioning or bad memory 

4) or issue in the kernel's FS Module.

you can try below steps

1)  capture file systems mount point report before the OS restart

2) stop all other services manually before restarting the OS

3) verify file systems health check post restart

Thanks 

KG

KG

@techean Thanks for you input. I will work with Unix team and verify those points.

Thanks,

Sujit

Featured Posts