cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add DDU quota setting in Environment managment page

yao_zhang
Frequent Guest

We need to edit the DDU quotas for all our Dynatrace tenants by ourselves, please add the feature in Environment Management, currently we are only able to configure the Host Units Quotas as the attached image shows.

7 REPLIES 7

ryan_ott
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hello,

You should be able to edit DDU quotas for Dynatrace tenants, assuming the proper permissions are in place. I don't see any image attached, are you able to attach a screenshot to what you are referring to?

ACE Consultant, Dynatrace Services
Dynatrace Certified Professional

Hi Ryna, can you please checked attached image, you can see I am able to edit quotas for Host units, but there is no DDU quotas in the UI. Please let me know what additional permission is required for this? 

Ah, okay. For Dynatrace SaaS, the option to split DDUs across environments is not currently available - but is planned to be implemented. 
However, you are still able to view DDU Overviews within each environment under the 'Accounting' drop-down in Settings, as well as configure DDU pools to limit the consumption within the environment. You need the Change monitoring settings permission or use an admin account to access the DDU consumption overview page.

More information on this can be found here: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/davis-data-units#ddu-pools 

-Ryan

Thanks for your reply. We need to split DDUs across environments by ourselves the same like splitting host units, is there a road map on this?

This functionality is eventually planned for release but unfortunately, as of right now, there isn't a confirmed timeline as to when it will be released

kuncarlos
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Any more on the timeline to when this wil be implemented?

WHomES

Olivia
Frequent Guest

We need similar UI, preferably an API as well. Is there any update?

Featured Posts