cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to rename crash clusters for an app?

kenneth_corey
Newcomer

Hi All,

Is there a way to add a note of some sort to the Crash Analysis for a given crash cluster? Specifically I'm looking at the

Right now, the crashes shown there are:

java.lang.RuntimeException#2dd5066ceb262327 java.lang.NullPointerException...

java.lang.RuntimeException#5692346e4ec34f28 java.lang.NullPointerException...

java.lang.RuntimeException#adce029e21dd7184 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException...

I can't tell what these are at a glance, each time I look at these crash clusters I have to go into the first one to realise it's an error we're not going to fix. Then the second one, same thing. Then the third one...

If I'm checking these bugs every day (sometimes multiple times a day) it'd be *fantastic* to be able to put a short label on these clusters....

(Android5CertPinning, WontFix) java.lang.RuntimeException#2dd5066ceb262327 java.lang.NullPointerException...

(Android5CertPinning, WontFix) java.lang.RuntimeException#5692346e4ec34f28 java.lang.NullPointerException...

(Registration, WontFix) java.lang.RuntimeException#adce029e21dd7184 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException...

If I had that, I'd know that those clusters have been decided, and I'd be able to skip over them without having to go inside each one. Less wear and tear on my eyeballs and your servers.

1 REPLY 1

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

@Dave M. do you have any insights on this?

-Chad

Featured Posts