Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ“Š Take the new Troubleshooting Topics Survey

GosiaMurawska
Community Team
Community Team

troubleshooting survey - banner.jpg

Hi Community!

Have you ever felt like your software is conspiring against you, leaving you stuck on a technical issue with no escape? Your initial goal was to diagnose it and try obvious fixes, yet each attempt led to a dead end, leaving you upset and still searching for answers. Visiting the Community troubleshooting site, you browsed through articles but found no similar problemsโ€ฆ

Weโ€™ve all experienced the frustration of being stuck on a problem. Thatโ€™s why we cater to your needs! We want to help and provide you with as many use cases as possible. But we canโ€™t do it without you!

Please respond to our survey and suggest technical troubleshooting topics that you find essential. Your input will give us a broader perspective, allowing us to recognize the importance of the challenges you encounter and their effects. And who knows - maybe the subject you bring up might ease someoneโ€™s day, making you a silent hero? ๐Ÿฆธ

๐Ÿ“Deadline for completing the survey: end of October.

4 REPLIES 4

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

Microsoft Forms link is not working, at least, to me.

Best regards

โค๏ธ Emacs โค๏ธ Vim โค๏ธ Bash โค๏ธ Perl

Hi @AntonPineiro,

I've changed the link - could you check again?

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Hi,

It is working now, thank you!

Done :dynaspin:

Best regards

โค๏ธ Emacs โค๏ธ Vim โค๏ธ Bash โค๏ธ Perl

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Done!

Antonio Sousa

Featured Posts