cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can resources with HTTP 302 redirects be viewed in a RUM user session waterfall?

michael_2_kumme
Organizer

The initial login to a site is being impacted by a series of resources with 302 redirects. We have a need to view each of the resources with the HTTP 302 redirect in the waterfall to analyze the impact. How can we view the resources with page load metrics (timing) within the waterfall views and track the impact of these resources?

4 REPLIES 4

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I don't think this is currently possible to view it in the waterfall. You can only see the timing as redirect time in the waterfall. Probably the best method I know is to measure the individual login steps on the server side.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I would also say that this is also needed in Synthetic monitoring. As Július commented, you can do it in the meanwhile from the server perspective.

Antonio Sousa

Antonio, thanks for the reply. i was able to find the server side purepaths for the redirected calls. this is helpful, along with the hotspot details. It would be great if each of those redirect calls could be viewed on the waterfall and then selected from the waterfall to expose the server side details. It would also clarify the user impact.

michael_2_kumme
Organizer

Featured Posts