Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ruxitagentjs_ICA2NVfghjqrux_10259230221142207.js

henk_stobbe
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hello,

Does anybody know what the options/flags mean in the script name? 

KR Henk

6 REPLIES 6

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

I don't believe we publish the featurehash anywhere publicly. Is there something specific you are interested in?

henk_stobbe
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Do you know the N & S?  please  (-;

KR Henk

S was Speed Index, but is now inside another module, so I wouldn't expect to see it anymore. 
N is content capture> Visually complete (which is actually where Speed Index was moved)

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @henk_stobbe 

In the past we have play around with the Async web requests and SPAs and Content capture (i.e. switch them on and off) and got a bit of idea which setting belong to which sign between the ruxitagentjs_ and _10259230221142207.js

Sorry but I did not find the list we had that time.

The left part holds the version - sub version - date - time  - release (10 - 259 - 230221 - 1142 - 207)

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Hello Yosi,

when we do manual injection we use zero instead of that piece of the string with version etc.

And that works fine

Regards,

Henri

Hi @henridb 

Agree, for manually injection you can change the name of the JS agent to what ever you like.

The naming convention is only for helping support guys to understand what are the JS agent version and capabilities. 

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Featured Posts