cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synthetic Dashboard

SachinJindal
Helper

Hello Team,

Can someone please help me to get the Live dashboard created for Synthetic Monitors which will give output something like this.

Browser Monitor NameStatusStart timeDuration to completeFailed Error CodeFailed reason
6 REPLIES 6

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

I am not sure that is possible. Maybe using DQL if you are in a SaaS Grail tenant.

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

We are using managed tenant. and have 100+ use cases and checking these details manually will be a problem...

Hi,

If you are in managed, I do not see a direct solution in Dynatrace. I do not see a way to have a table as that in a dashboard.

Maybe, you can generate a report using API an a custom script (not sure if failed reason and failed code are reachable via API).

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

What's the purpose of the dashboard? You could use 

builtin:synthetic.browser.errorCodes.geo:splitBy("dt.entity.synthetic_test","dt.entity.geolocation","By error code"):sort(value(auto,descending)):limit(20)

to provide the errors per monitor and location for the period you are interested in and then users could drill down to the relevant monitor. It would give you a quick overview of monitors with errors and what errors they are

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

Hello HannahM,

Hope you are doing good ! Actually we run ondemand executions and dont want manually to check each monitor also to have some info as well like Order number if pass since we dont have screenshot for all the executions would like to have some where in store that element value and displayed in Dashboard . 

Browser Monitor NameStatusOrder No.Start timeDuration to completeFailed Error CodeFailed reason

I think you might need to use the API to get that information. I think it would be a good Product Idea to be able to get this information in a dashboard.

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

Featured Posts