Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synthetic click not treated as a real user click

SachinJindal
Contributor

Hi,

we have a blocker for synthetic.

Scenario :- if i select the value using dropdown than Bank details should be auto populated in the below fields however when i made selection with synthetic or Java script values are not getting populated and coming as blank but if i pass the external mouse click event anywhere on Webpage than it works but with synthetic its not happening , not sure for some reason application is not treating synthetic click as real user click.

tried passing Mouse event/Enter key/keystoke than enter on the Synthetic still no luck.

Any suggestions please 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Hello.

I am not sure but have another problem related to pseudo classes. 

Locators are different for each session, in my case it was so.

I have delete some of them and play back click path. Deleted elements did not affect, the step and test was successfully completed. 

Romanenkov_Al3x_0-1674206039189.png

There may be some kind of global JS variable that tells the application whether the form is full or not. It can also be adjusted through editing an action, as we can do similar through the browser developer tools. I would try that way.

Regards,

Romanenkov Alex

DT_NGINX_ALL_WHITELISTED=1

HannahM
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

If the suggestion above didn't help, please can you create a chat/ support ticket as it would be easier if we can look at the site and give you advice. 

SachinJindal
Contributor

Sure Thanks @HannahM