Log enrichment will help you to ingest log data with additional information that helps Dynatrace to recognize, correlate, and evaluate the data.
Things to check when automatic log enrichment is not working.
- Check Dynatrace One agent version, always use the latest version if possible.
- Log monitoring V2 must be enabled(Log Monitoring Classic)
- Check if the logging framework used is supported. Details are given on the below documentation page.
- Make sure you have enabled the feature for Log enrichment at the process group level or global level.
You can do this by the following steps.
- In the Dynatrace menu, go to Settings and select Preferences > OneAgent features.
- Filter for enrichment.
- Enable/disable each log enrichment for each technology that you use to generate ingested log data.
- Select Save changes to save your configuration.
- Make sure traces are also there related to the flow.