Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Dynatrace as SaaS - security and privacy informations

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Where can I find answers to Dynatrace on SaaS security and privacy questions?

I'm interested in technical documentation showing security measures that the vendor has implemented in the provided solution. Including but not limited to:

• Data stored / processed / transmitted by the solution

• Role Based Access Control and permissions available to the customer

• API Security (encryption, key storage, rate limiting, IP allow-listing)

• Encryption at rest and in transit

• Access to encryption keys • Malware protection

• Permissions needed in case of integrations • SSO functionality

• Latest ISO 27001 certification and Statement of Applicability.

• Latest SOC 2 Type II audit report.

• Internal security policies of the vendor covering following areas: Asset Management, Change control and management, Encryption and Key Management, Endpoint Security, Human Resources, Identity and Access Management, Incident Response, Infrastructure Security, Network Security, Risk Management, Secure Software Development Life Cycle, Security Program, Supply Chain Management, Threat and vulnerability management.

• Latest Penetration Test report showing identified vulnerabilities, risk levels, and statuses (fixed or not fixed); if there are unfixed vulnerabilities -> explanation from the vendor and timeline of addressing vulnerabilities.

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com
1 REPLY 1

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Software that works perfectly is software that’s adequately secured. So, from start to finish, product to practice, we build the most robust possible security and controls into everything we do. The best step to start is to visit our Trust Center: https://www.dynatrace.com/company/trust-center/security/

For details, I recommend contacting us personally, as some information might only be available under a signed NDA.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Featured Posts