cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending alerts to THRUK monitoring web interface

joseandrescalvo
Participant

Hi. We need to integrate Dynatrace problems into Thruk monitoring interface (https://www.thruk.org/) to join in a single interface Dynatrace alerts with nagios alerts. Is there any plugin that can makes this integration?

Thanks for your replies!

6 REPLIES 6

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

I'm not aware of any. If I were you, I'd use ActiveGate extension to periodically query Dynatrace for problems and execute a REST call to Thruk.

You can also contact our Services team to write it for you 🙂 

If you decide to write it independently, I encourage you to share it with the community! Good luck.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Hi. The REST API can not be used because it can not push information to the monitoring interface, only can be used to get monitoring info about from Thruk

Thanks for your support.

how then you'd like to push the data?

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

The functional target is to show Dynatrace problems data unified with Nagios data. I can not found a way to send information to Thruk (in a format that Thruk could read).

Ammm, why do you need 3rd party UI?

Can't you send Nagios alerts directly to dynatrace with Events API v2 - POST an event?

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Thruk is the preferred solution to show IT alerts beacuse it was adopted first. Anycase, if there is no easy solution, Dynatrace and Thruk probably will have to coexist separately.

Featured Posts