ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Commuter Challenge! β€ŒπŸš²β€Œ

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

It's the time! Here comes the brand new Community challenge! :dynatrace:

The "Commuter" badgeThe "Commuter" badge

Even if we don't think about it deeply, every day we're making a choice to effectively commute. Some of us take the bus, some go by train, others prefer a bike or scooter, many stick with a car or even their own feet πŸ‘£

Here in Dynatrace, we pay huge attention to the way how we commute in our daily routine, having the EcoMode program. It rewards Dynatracers who use everything but the car or get to work by public transport πŸš„ Shout out to Alexander Sommer, who no matter of rain, sun, cold or heat is strongly committed to the bike as his daily mean of transportation to work.

And you? Tell us how you commute on your daily basis, no matter if it is a bike, car, scooter, public transport or your own feet. What do you use the most frequently? Every answer gives you 100 bonus points and a dedicated "Commuter" badge. Additionally! For every submission we plant a flower in our office πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for your answers! Feel free to respond any way you prefer! πŸ˜Š

53 REPLIES 53

I have planted one of my favorite flower plant today. This will be my Community Pelargonium:

AntonioSousa_0-1653421359909.png

I have been doing propagation with cuttings, and it seems that Pelargoniums are quite easy to propagate. Let's see if I didn't leave to many leafs... It's my second this year, because I already have a lot of them. This Community one is derived from my most beautiful Pelargonium, also because it has some nice Dynatrace color:

AntonioSousa_1-1653421536571.png

Antonio Sousa

Oh, wow! 😍 I can't guarantee our plants will be as spectacular as the one above, but we'll do our best to take a good care of them πŸ˜Š

Keep calm and build Community!

Oh wow, that is amazing @AntonioSousa :star_struck: Love the colors!

I love periwinkle in different colors, will be planting it soon πŸ™‚

KG

Trains are best way to commute here in India too πŸ™‚

KG

Another Harley guy here. 70km round-trip to downtown Toronto - averaging 7L/100km. Toronto allows free street parking for motorcycles and we're allowed to use the HOV lanes. 

I'm looking forward to our return to the office next month (% basis).

311E720B-5053-41E9-82EF-B09BB8E6E7E7.jpeg

That's the right (and brave) attitude! πŸ˜Ž

We're not made of sugar, right? πŸ˜‚

I wish you a smooth RTO! πŸ™‚

Keep calm and build Community!

You got to be in India , can't commute with this in the traffic to Office. Yes but definitely a loved one for long rides.

KG

DanielS
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

My EDC commute equipment is:

DanielS_1-1654185732759.png

Huge fan of Brompton Bikes.

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Yes! Brompton bikes are actually the most comfortable for the city environment, here in Poland they're getting more and more popular πŸ‘€

theharithsa
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Being one of very less outsider and I am more of an insider. I go out rarely as my work is from home. However, I always like to go and travel to the neighbouring hill station. Here are some of those pics I took when I visited the view point, 

IMG_3292.jpgIMG_3306.jpgIMG_3308.jpg

Love more, hate less; Technology for all, together we grow.

So stunning views, you're lucky to have such landscapes in your close neighborhood! πŸ˜Œ

Indeed, Michal.
It is so peaceful that sometimes I go there to relieve my stress from life. It is just so soothing to my eyes and mind. 

Love more, hate less; Technology for all, together we grow.