Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Fauna Challenge! β€Œβ€ŒπŸ±β€Œ

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

Welcome back, Community! :dynatrace:

Usually there comes a moment when we find out it would be lovely to have a pet around, as the best and most loyal friend. Sharing with them our houses, walks and trips, there're many opportunities to capture moments with them. It's clear how natural is a pure pride and joy of having our animal companion!

03_pet_adorator_badge_white.pngThat's the spirit behind our new Community Challenge! Share with us pictures of your beloved pets, no mater where, when or by whom taken.

Tell us how are they called and for what are you thinking they're special and the only ones - because our pet is always the unique one! β€ŒπŸΆβ€Œ β€ŒπŸ±β€Œ All challenge participants will get dedicated "Pet adorator" badge and bonus 100 points as well!

Let me start the thread with my bro - meet 5 kilograms of unconditional love, powerful voice heard from space and tough, distinct character. Here's my cat, RadosΕ‚aw! πŸˆβ€Œ Able to open closed door and eat a wasp alive, however unable to handle vacuum cleaner sound Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

Image from iOS.jpg

44 REPLIES 44

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

And here's my Mr. Newton! A 9kg of raw lhasa apso. It's a dog, however behaves more like a cat that barks ... πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”  Likes to sleep and eat, be stroked, doesn't really like others and if he sits in one place it is his place.

C1F7DEBC-5C2C-46BA-A3A2-665888A94127_1_105_c.jpeg

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

"A cat that barks" πŸ˜…πŸ€£ Love it!

⭐ When passion meets people magic and innovation happen. ⭐

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Meet Bonnie. A fur ball with legs that has a never able to satisfy desire for treats. If you are prone to get lost Bonnie has a unique skill. If you leave the box of treats where you need to end up, Bonnie will find you and lead to step by step back to the box of treats. It's always recommended to give Bonnie her treats once she leads you to them, otherwise she tends to get a bit dramatic. :shocked_cat:

ChadTurner_0-1636464845761.png

-Chad

:shocked_cat: What a beautiful and fluffy cat!

Sounds like an another strong personality mixed with stunning appearance πŸ˜„

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Here is Zeus guarding "my" home office with that beard, it is his spot more than it is my spot. He is very quiet and friendly but doesn't take a NO for answer when I try to reclaim my chair.

Moe_0-1636491467447.gif

Image from iOS (27).jpg

heh, the Lord of the chair. :shocked_cat: 

In Poland, we have a sentence that people are using a lot "I can't do xyz, because the cat is sitting on me" πŸ˜‚.  Like, "I can't go to work, because the cat is sitting on me", Like, "I can't clean the house, because the cat is sitting on me" etc. And as we know is not so easy to get rid of the warm and fluffy cat that is sitting on your knees. πŸ˜

I am going to start using that for an excuse! πŸ˜„. Here is my dramatic Zeus (taken from a distance for my own safety) after getting kicked off of my office chair. He doesn't meow much but I could tell/hear what he was plotting πŸ˜†.Image from iOS (28).jpg

β€Œ:cat_face_with_tears_of_joy: πŸ˜Ή πŸ˜Ή 

Your cat remind me @HenrikRexed . What a beard!!! For sure it is Observable!!!

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Mr. Furglton is a little fluff ball that loves hiding dice and then playing with them in the middle of the night.

furgle.png

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Well... Patrick... The night is to play, not to sleep πŸ˜Ί

I'm an Owl already, unfortunately he has an unfair nap advantage during the day πŸ˜œ

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

TomClinkenbeard
Dynatrace Advocate
Dynatrace Advocate

Here are my copy/paste pups, Holly (red collar) and Sadie (blue collar). Holly's whole body will start to wiggle when she wags her tail! Sadie is a noisy dog who makes grumbling noises when she is happy. Both of them have satellite dish ears that probably capture radio signals from the next town over!

TomClinkenbeard_1-1636640034797.png

Sweet twins! :cool_doge:

Hahaha looks like a Photoshop! Love it πŸ˜„ 

theharithsa
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Here it is, Ginger Kitties. 
These 2 has very specific names which we call them with. Mr. Gopi and Ms. Puklu are named after their behaviors. Very shy cats. 

theharithsa_1-1636686570955.jpeg

Here is Harry, 

theharithsa_0-1636705505726.jpeg

Here is the complete album of all the kitties we had and have: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xprAYMkJgGJoAw7RA

(They are very cute)

Love more, hate less; Technology for all, together we grow.

Cute animals!  πŸ˜ πŸ±πŸ± πŸΆ

richard_guerra
Advisor

Well that escalated quickly!

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

Hehehe, This is cute. πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

Love more, hate less; Technology for all, together we grow.

What a fast beast! πŸ˜„ :party_cat:

Cats, being cats....

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi All,

Very funny all your photos

But Without any pet at home, how can I win these 100 points ?

Ok, I have 3 pets (daughters) that fill all my day.

Have a good day to all.

Sharing Knowledge

Same here!!! Who needs pets when you have kids at home?!?!?! πŸ€£

I do love cats, but I am allergic πŸ˜₯.

Oh.. it's a pity that you are allergic to cats, but like you said - who needs pets when you have kids? πŸ˜€

Dan,
Like in the @Malaik's situation, the Community team :dynaspin: decided to give you a chance to win 100 points and a badge. :muscle: So... draw a pet by yourself 😎 or your children can draw some animals. 😺 🐟 🐢 If they have once dressed up themselves as an animal and you have a photo you can share it as well. 😍

Does little rabbits with their Easter Eggs counts?
little_rabbits.png

Oh, sweet kids-rabbits! πŸ° πŸ˜ β€οΈ 
We are happy Dan, that you accepted the challenge! :muscle:

By the way, are these eggs from chocolate? They are suuuper huge! πŸ˜‹ πŸ«

Yep they are, and made by me, the Rabbit dad!! πŸ˜Ž

AgataWlodarczyk_0-1637588555325.jpeg

oh! I like your sense of humor! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ Funny what you wrote about your lovely daughters. πŸ€—❀️
If I could I would give you 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ kudos for this comment. πŸ˜Š

Malaik 
After your comment, the Community team :dynaspin: decided to give you a chance to win 100 points and a badge. :muscle:

How you can get it? You can draw a pet by yourself πŸ˜Ž or your daughters can draw some animals. πŸ˜Ί πŸŸ πŸΆ If your children have once dressed up themselves as an animal and you have a photo you can share it as well.  πŸ˜ 

Dear @AgataWlodarczyk 

Here are my favorite pets πŸ˜

The draw below is from my 1st daughter, who tries to learn drawing in her spare time (By herself, because I barely know how to make a straight line :facepalm:).

IMG_20211121_103616.jpgIMG_20211121_103440.jpgIMG_20211121_103559.jpg

The below from my 2nd daughter, 

IMG_20211121_103739.jpg

Have a good day to all,

See you for more challenges :dynaspin:

Sharing Knowledge

Oh! We are so happy that you accepted this challenge!
Your daughters are l❀️vely ! And about the pets - all are amazing, the whole zoo!

But... these are my favorites: πŸ˜

AgataWlodarczyk_0-1637565863664.pngAgataWlodarczyk_1-1637565938472.pngAgataWlodarczyk_2-1637565980414.png

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Meet Friday helping from his sofa with our home office day to day duties as dynatrace PRO Partner :dynaspin:

Yosi_Neuman_1-1637490395477.png

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Heh! BLACK FRIDAY! πŸ˜»
Magnificent πŸ˜ πŸ˜Ž
And this frame fits him perfectly! πŸ˜ β€οΈ

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Weston loves to sleep while I work.  He has many different names in our house

Bubby

Dum Dum

Goose

Muffin

Dynatrace Certified Professional

StephBrunet
Dynatracer
Dynatracer

Please meet Kimi (the one who looks like a fox) and Myssa (the one who really looks like a dog haha). Kimi is 7 years old and Myssa is a young 5 yo. We adopted Myssa from a shelter while we were on holiday in Corsica. We were driving and passing by this shelter and I saw this cutie staring at the cars, from behind the shelter doors... a few hours later, she had a new home πŸ™‚

Now, both of them are my special coworkers πŸ˜„

Capture d’écran 2022-02-10 Γ  15.59.08.png

Sweeeet couple! πŸ˜ πŸ¬ β€οΈ πŸΆ :cool_doge:

Haha how come I did not have the idea to use the shiba emoji?? 

StephBrunet_1-1644512706531.gif

Haha, we learn all our life, Steph! :cool_doge:

Saw this adorable picture yesterday on LinkedIn, great to see it once again here - fits perfectly! πŸ˜Ž

abraham_ormsby
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

What a neat challenge, so many great pets!

This is Skinner, she's our tiny stalker. She recently cornered a scorpion that got into our house, without getting stung!

20190616_103607.jpg

Senior Client Services Analyst

Oh, what a sweet, black little ball of fur. πŸ˜
But when you take a closer look you will see a soul of a hunter in her eyes. :shocked_cat:😎

Featured Posts