cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Please join us in congratulating Matthias H., the Dynatrace Employee Member of the Month for September 2019!

Matthias started at Dynatrace 3 years ago by joining the Mobile Agent team where he’s been working on the Android Agent & Android Mobile App. After some time, he switched his focus from development mainly to supporting all the different Mobile Hybrid frameworks like Cordova, Ionic, Xamarin, or React Native. “Those keep me quite busy these days”, Matthias says.

In his daily work, Matthias uses Dynatrace SaaS, Mobile Agent, and Mobile App. What he likes best about Dynatrace is the way it helps our customers improve their applications:

“I am fascinated by the amount of improvements that are only possible because of all the numbers we provide. So even if there is no real problem (which we would show) the options to improve the application of the customer only because of the provided data is tremendous. Bottlenecks that can only be seen through a large number of users are identified within few moments. This makes the development and support process of an application so much easier.”

Matthias considers forums as a great feedback tool. This is also why he contributes to the Community!

I think it is very good way to improve our development and find use cases which were probably not considered. This input gives us a good feeling about how the customer is using certain aspects of the product. My biggest motivation about this contribution is still, that we can extend our documentation, so the amount of question will slightly go back.

He also finds the Community helpful when it comes to answering quick questions and advises to use forums instead of opening support tickets in such cases. Sometimes things can be solved rather quickly through the community because problems and workarounds are already known, Matthias explains.

Outside of work, Matthias enjoys spending time with his family. If time allows, he also plays board games and do sports:

“If I have got time left besides family and work, you mainly find me playing difficult board games (I already got so much that I haven’t even played half of them), climbing up some mountain (Austria has really got a lot of great hikes to offer) or kicking a ball at the football/soccer ground (I am playing for a hobby team).”

Matthias, thank you for the continuous help you provide for other Dynatrace Community members. Fantastic job!

Once again, congratulations!

1 Comment