cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

With the third day of the Community Manager Appreciation Week already here, it's time for the second edition of our offbeat contest: The Community Dundies! This word might sound familiar to "The Office" series fans, but if you're not one of them - long story short, just like in the original Dundies, the Dundies Awards is a "contest" where we're honoring Dynatrace Community users for their extraordinary accomplishments from last year:tada:

Comparing to Community Dundies 2023, this year we're not only showing you our own nominations, but in the same time - we're inviting you to nominate fellow Community users for their extraordinary accomplishments you find important!  😎

Let us start with our selection first... 👀

Those who can't sleep without Community

Shoutouts to the last year's most active Community Users: 

@AntonPineiro@Mizső @radek_jasinski@Mohamed_Hamdy@Patrick_H@DanielS@AntonioSousa@Julius_Loman@Kenny_Gillette, and @HannahM! :tada:

G1A.png

Our biggest innovators

Shoutouts to the Community Users who submitted the biggest number of product ideas last year:

@asant257@AntonioSousa@Babar_Qayyum@AntonPineiro@Bill_Demsky@ben_wrightson@jean_louis_lorm@Juwei_Zhang1@kucera, and @ChadTurner💡

G1B.png

The heroes of the Troubleshooting forum

Shoutouts to the Dynatracers who posted the most Troubleshooting topics last year:

@darynakovyrina@HannahM@karolinaboba@yngwie_lucero@alexander_dt@TeoMoldovanu@Mareeswaran@KristynChartier@MonikaBalogh, and @kanako_sato💥

G1C.png

Those who helped others like there's no tomorrow

Shoutouts to the Community Users who provided the most solutions to the topics last year:

@radek_jasinski@Julius_Loman@AntonPineiro@ChadTurner@Mizső@Mike_L@Mohamed_Hamdy@DanielS@Radoslaw_Szulgo, and @sinisa_zubic

G1C.png

Those who came up with tips nobody asked for, yet everyone needed

Shoutouts to users who submitted the most Dynatrace Tips articles last years:

@AntonioSousa@ChadTurner@DanielS@Iplinsky@uros_djukic1@Kenny_Gillette@Julius_Loman@henk_stobbe@radek_jasinski, and @natanael_mendes:tada:

G1E.png

The most famous helpers

Shoutouts to the Dynatrace Community's biggest helpers of last year: @Mike_L and @HannahM😎

G1F.png

The biggest Dynatrace Community Advocate

Shoutouts to @Mizső for his outstanding engagement in the Dynatrace and Community Advocacy, especially - for the Dynatrace Pub initiative that allows the local platform enthusiasts to meet together, discuss, learn, have fun, and of course, drink something together 😉

G1G.png

Alright, these are the categories we've found the most outstanding during our own observation of the Dynatrace Community last year. Now it's time to your shoutouts to users who deserve to be highlighted, share your nominations in the comments below! 👇

The Community Manager Appreciation Week schedule:

January 22: Community Wrapped 
January 23: Community Crossword 
January 24: Community Dundies 
January 26: Online Charades with the Community! Join the event 🗓 🔜

🔔You can subscribe to the label CMAD 2024 to get notified every time a new piece of content is published this week 🔔

10 Comments
Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Folks,

It is a great honor for me to belong to this amazing community!!! :dynaspin::dynamight:🤗🤗🤗😍

Mizső

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

😍:dynaspin: So fab to be named among so many awesome community members. Such a great community and glad to be part of it. Keep up the great work! :dynaspin:😍

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Congratulations everyone! 

ChadTurner_1-1706099720272.png

gbaudart
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Well done to all those nominated 🎖
And thank you for your enriching contributions 😊

IzabelaRokita
Community Team
Community Team

Sorry, I had to 😅

IzabelaRokita_2-1706105076207.jpeg

But seriously, congratulations to all the nominees!!! 👏
Feels amazing to be surrounded by such tech pros as all of you 👨‍💻 👩‍💻 🚀

karolinaboba
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Thank you, and congratulations to you all! 🚀

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

For me, from Dynatrace, @Mike_L without a doubt. It might be a little biased, as I work a lot with extensions, and it's also Mike's speciality. But the knowledge and the willingness to share it, is a true gift to all of us in the Community. And you can expect a quick answer even at the strangest of times 😃

All the others mentioned are immediately recognizable by all of us. We are stronger together, and last year was clearly a year where a lot of newcomers appeared, with also a great contribution from a lot of them.

There is one user that touched me last year. @marina_pollehn  doesn't post a lot, so she won't typically appear in these rankings. But I do prefer quality to quantity. I had to go back and find the post that impressed me: https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Dashboarding/Preserving-timeframe-selection-with-links-in-Dashboa...
As she said in the Community Member of the Month for October: "When answering a question, you often need to do some testing on your own or you need to research until you finally find the solution you had hoped for. ". And that is something I value a lot in this Community!

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Thank you Dynatrace community, I would like to nominate @islam_zidan as he was eager to help and provide solutions, also @MostafaHussein has started to share great tips.

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Thank you 😊I didn't even know I spent so much time on the Community 😃

RazTN7
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Congratulations to all