cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

EMOM_September2023_banner.png

Dynatrace Community is built around customers’ needs. Why? Because the best product created is the one “co-created” with its users. This forum is a space for giving feedback, sharing ideas, and creating opportunities for learning. But not only for customers but also for Dynatrace employees who can have contact with direct users of the product.

Our Employee Member of the Month, Stefanie Pachner is one of the people who sees a lot of value in the cooperation between these two sides and that’s why she is involved by the heart by helping Community users.

How does she do it and what is the purpose behind it? We invite you to read more about the @stefanie_pachne 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you share some details about your past? What is your story, how it happened that you decided to work in the IT / APM area, and how did you become a Dynatracer?

When I was a girl, no one talked about cybercrime or IT security – that’s why I initially didn’t know how to fulfill my dream of working as a technical engineer in the area of law and order. I grew up in Upper Austria and liked the idea of programming and designing software so I attended the Higher Technical School in Perg and the University of Applied Sciences in Hagenberg. Early in my career, I came to Technical Support as it combines Engineering and Communication in a broad technical field. I joined Dynatrace Tech Support in 2015 and currently focusing on security topics after finishing my master’s in Information Security to make my dream come true.

EMOM_1.jpg

Can you tell us a little bit about your job? What exciting things you’re working on that you can share?

I love my job, also thanks to the flexibility, trust, and guidance given by Dynatrace, my manager Klaus Prückl, and the collaboration within the Global Technical Support team and with other teams like Product Security and Privacy. Recently, we worked on the Global CVE DB which has been publicly made available at cve-status.dynatrace.com. Generally, I am promoting the idea of customer self-service in different projects like proactively sharing knowledge with customers in the Heads-up from Dynatrace forum.

What makes you excited about being a part of the Dynatrace?

In a nutshell - especially the vision of the product – we're revolutionizing the APM market with constant innovation.

LEFT: Coming back after maternity & education leave to the Hagenberg Office. / RIGHT: Dynatrace party on the MS Digital Mile in the Linz harbor.LEFT: Coming back after maternity & education leave to the Hagenberg Office. / RIGHT: Dynatrace party on the MS Digital Mile in the Linz harbor.

How is the Community helping you in your job? Why do you think it’s worth being a part of the Dynatrace Community? What best advice can you give someone who just started using Community?

The Community allows customer self-service and reduces our Support afford.
EMOM - ARTICLE quote photo - Stefanie Pachner.png

If you’re new to the Community, I suggest checking the User Guide and exploring the Troubleshooting and Ideas forums.

Tell us something about you that most people don’t know. What is your biggest joy or passion in life?

My biggest passion is beach volleyball. I love to play with the Hagenberger beach volleyball team or Dynatracers. And in winter, I enjoy skiing with family and friends. I also played soccer for a long time, and I am now focusing on teaching it to the U6 team (kids from 3-5 years).

LEFT: Dynatrace playing beach volleyball tournament at Business Cup Perg. / RIGHT: Austrian Winter Wonderland, where I love to ski in winter.LEFT: Dynatrace playing beach volleyball tournament at Business Cup Perg. / RIGHT: Austrian Winter Wonderland, where I love to ski in winter.

What’s one thing on your bucket list? Your dream?

Continue traveling the world once kids are ready to, snorkeling again on the Maldives in awesome coral fields or with whale sharks. And before that, hold time still when kids have a cute moment 😉 - with best greetings, especially to all working parents of “crazy” little kids out there. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stefanie, thank you for everything you do. We see that Community is a strong element you consider helpful in becoming the best engineer in the area of law and order. 😉

8 Comments