cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

CMOM_October_banner.png

Hello Peter! Shed some light on your life’s journey.

First of all, Thanks God.

As a child, I was interested in reading, watching Tom & Jerry cartoon movies, and playing games.

Later, as simple as possible, I started my professional career during my academic studies at Helwan University, "faculty of Computers and Artificial Intelligence," which is back in 2010.

I was fascinated by my academic study domains in computer science and information systems, I was interested in understanding enterprise solutions and how it's working, programmed, architected, deployed, tested, integrated with other technologies, and delivered to the intended organizations, which gave me a push and empowered me to start my career early and begin exploring working atmosphere in small to medium companies during my study to familiarize myself with how professional life is early.

I was lucky enough to start learning and extending my modest knowledge as much as possible to cope with the challenges and trends of technology. God has given me the support to enroll in advanced post-graduate studies and succeed in the excellent ranks.

My life's journey wouldn't have been complete without my family's support, to whom I'll remain grateful throughout my life.

There was and still is a crucial role and support from my family, especially my mother, to continue my Master's as per the current stage and target PHD degree later on. Back in 2019 - 2020, as I can recall, I read about Dynatrace. Afterward, I introduced two Master proposals. The first was in IT auditing, as per my modest experience, and the second was in Dynatrace; I didn't expect it would be accepted and proposed to be discussed.

Sincerely, I was not expecting it to be my Professional passion and the core of my MSC research. 

GITEX Presentation - Presenting Dynatrace Success stories and advanced observability use cases - October 2023 with Dynatrace team Mustafa Yacoub and Paul Hashim. / Abu Dhabi Exceptional Team Gathering - Sharing happy moments - Weekend start .GITEX Presentation - Presenting Dynatrace Success stories and advanced observability use cases - October 2023 with Dynatrace team Mustafa Yacoub and Paul Hashim. / Abu Dhabi Exceptional Team Gathering - Sharing happy moments - Weekend start .

What is your professional background?

Before enrolling in APM industry, my professional background for the last 10 - 14 years evolved around the below domains in multiple reputable companies:

IT and Cybersecurity Consultancy professional services:

• TeamMate+: globally unified and recognized IT auditing platform.
  • Microfocus.
  • Orchestrating IT, Cybersecurity Policies, and procedures for digital corporates as per the latest standards.
  • Physical security solutions.
  • Small to medium business solutions.

My main focus for recent years has been solutions implementations and integrations, solutions delivery, architecture designs, building project documentation, and many other interesting activities.

Ajay Naidu - The beloved success partner isn't just a teammate but as a dear brother as well. / Enjoying natural sky while travelling - Midnight Scenes 2024. / June 2024 - Dynatrace Partners Meeting - With Rodrigo Pascoal and Ajay Naidu.Ajay Naidu - The beloved success partner isn't just a teammate but as a dear brother as well. / Enjoying natural sky while travelling - Midnight Scenes 2024. / June 2024 - Dynatrace Partners Meeting - With Rodrigo Pascoal and Ajay Naidu.

How does Dynatrace fit into the picture, and what was the biggest challenge Dynatrace helped you overcome? 

Dynatrace has unlocked the expectation doors in front of digital organizations and system integrators, as there is no technology unless Dynatrace has a direct or indirect integration.

Such an immersive and powerful platform, built upon the latest AI technology of the era, gives organizations the power to achieve digital transformation initiatives without any obstacles.

I've exposed most of the cloud integrations with Dynatrace, and it has been proven to me and satisfied customers that the extracted insights and values delivered by Dynatrace are unparalleled.

I believe I've not exposed a challenge in cloud platforms unless it has been resolved by looking at the root cause as fast as I can with the Dynatrace team and bringing unrivaled values to the customer.

What makes Dynatrace Community important to you?

Actually, I consider myself a student on the Community. 

"For me, the Community is the knowledge pool where most technology contributors raise their concerns and get valid answers and workarounds to their inquiries."

All support is provided by the highly appreciated Community team, that constantly reviews the suggested inputs and comments by technology experts to deliver the most applicable solution for queries raised.

I believe that the documentation has been developed by experts and the community where all the rare conditions are exposed and triaged, so both are exceptional complements to each other.

Having fun with giant Chinese pandas. / Palm Atlantis - Dubai 2024 - Enjoying aquariumHaving fun with giant Chinese pandas. / Palm Atlantis - Dubai 2024 - Enjoying aquarium

Tell us something about you that most people don’t know. What is your biggest joy or passion in life?

I believe people don't know more about Peter and prefer to keep silent😀. My utmost goal is keeping my mother happy; she exerted all efforts to bring me up, and I believe she deserves happiness.

Interested in traveling and exposing to new cultures. My passion is kept in my heart and mind😁 😍, God has the power to make it true.

One of the biggest joys, I believe it's a dream since I've experienced Dynatrace "visiting Dynatrace R&D innovation center," where a team of exceptional experts is developing new platform capabilities and features to keep Dynatrace at the highest rank among APM competitors."

Burj Khalifa - Exploring beautiful Dubai. / Exciting Dubai Fountain. / The beloved Kid, God Bless. / Relaxation Journey - Back to Nature - Refueling my energies.Burj Khalifa - Exploring beautiful Dubai. / Exciting Dubai Fountain. / The beloved Kid, God Bless. / Relaxation Journey - Back to Nature - Refueling my energies.

I hope these are facts about Peter 😊 :

🔹 Trying to enhance myself even if there are multiple failed attempts, I believe there is still a chance as long as I'm live.
🔹 Preferred action to keep silent in tough situations where talking isn't a solution.
🔹 My bucket is full, looking for a rest and relaxation chance 😃😉.

For more information about Peter - feel free to visit: LinkedIn

11 Comments