cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Dear Dynatrace Community,

It's with great pleasure to announce that this year's Community Rock Star Awards go to @ChadTurner and @AntonioSousa!

If you're a frequent Community visitor, you know both these names very well. 

The Most Valuable Customer Contributor

This individual is incredibly active, not only in the Community, but acting as a Dynatrace advocate way beyond.

He visits the forums on a daily basis and contributes to the Community significantly.

• He earned almost all possible Community badges.
  • He provided over 3,000 contributions to the Dynatrace forums and received almost 2,000 kudos.
  • He helps to develop and grow the Community by providing constant feedback to the Dynatrace Community team.
  • He’s one of the most recognized Community super users called DynaMights.

We’d like to congratulate our Most Valuable Customer Contributor: Chad Turner from Geico :tada:

15987_SI_P22CommunityRockStarWinners_Set1_Linkedin_1200x627-min.jpg

The Most Valuable Partner Contributor

Let’s now turn to the most valuable partner contributor.

• He's a huge fan of security topics.
  • He's always first to innovate together and respond to any surveys and feedback requests.
  • He's very engaged in the Dynatrace Community and the Community gives that engagement back through over 1,000 kudos 👍
  • He’s in the Community almost 24/7 and as one of just two Community members, he earned a badge for visiting the forums for 100 consecutive days! Including weekends!

The winner of the Most Valuable Partner Contributor Award is: Antonio Sousa from Marketware :tada:

15987_SI_P22CommunityRockStarWinners_Set2_Linkedin_1200x627-min.jpg

Congratulations on these well-deserved awards! 👏

18 Comments
Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Congratulations! Well deserved!

rastislav_danis
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Congrats, Chad and Antonio! 🍻

arlindo
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Congrats, Chad and António😉

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Amazing achievements! I'm impressed. 

Congrats! Enjoy the award! 🙂 🙂 🙂

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Congrats to both of you!

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I'm truly honored to receive this award, and would like to especially thank @Karolina_Linda  and her team @AgataWlodarczyk @MaciejNeumann @Michal_Gebacki , who brought us so many magnificent things the last year!
It's been an amazing journey, and I would like to extend this award to all fellow members of the Community, because we all help each other!
Of course, we will all make the Dynatrace Community even greater this year :dynaspin:

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

So deserved! Congratulations! :dynaspin:

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Congratulations @AntonioSousa and @ChadTurner! I am incredibly happy that you are a part of this Community and thanks to you, it's becoming better and better with each day.

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

First and foremost - Thank you! I am absolutely thrilled and deeply humbled to be the recipient of this award! Huge shout out to the Dynatrace Community Team - @Karolina_Linda@AgataWlodarczyk@MaciejNeumann and @Michal_Gebacki for maintaining and continuing to improve this platform that has become such a wealth of knowledge!

Thank you all who come to the community seeking answers, give kudos, mark items as answered and partake in the community events. :full_stack_baby::dynatrace_logo::dynamight:

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Congrats to both!!! Certainly a path to follow!!!

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

It has arrived! :dynaspin:

IMG_4299.jpeg

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Wow!! the Awards are gorgeous!!!

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

Indeed, they look amazing! Chad's shelf is surely looking now like million dollars! 💰

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Nice 🙂

Definitely a step up in design from mine 😄

award.jpg

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Mine is still on the way :dynaspin: 

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

My two Community awards, side by side. Both very beautiful, also pretty heavy!

IMG_0054.JPG

andre_vdveen
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Congrats @AntonioSousa and @ChadTurner, well deserved! :clap:

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

Here it is, finally! 😎