Happy June! The summer is coming at a good time, and we hope you’re finding time to enjoy the longer days. Here, in the Dynatrace Community, our team was busy developing several improvements to make your interactions in the forum even easier.
Check out what’s new!
Thank you, everyone, who visited Dynatrace Community and participated in discussions last month! It’s members like you who make our Community truly great. Special shout out to:
- @AntonioSousa - for sharing insightful feedback to our team, giving great ideas for improvement, and continuing to be active and supportive in the forum. We're pleased to announce that in May, you have received the greatest number (51) of kudos for your contributions. Congratulations!
- @r_weber - for continuing an engaging networking discussion under your Shine some light on the new "Generic Topology Model" question.
- @Josef - for creating such an insightful article about Dynatrace configuration management solution Composer: Use Composer to Simplify your Dynatrace Configuration Management.
- @Romanenkov_Alex - for being the most innovative participant in May creating 8 valuable product ideas.
- @michael_2_kumme - for your patience and the ability to achieve detailed attention from several product managers to your over a year old product idea - Provide an option to view redirects (302) in waterfall view which resulted in "accepted" status.
- @vigangaw, @joachim_schiewe, @niroj, @Venkattk, @atulyadev, @gustavokambara, @osadmin, @qlc_apm, @Kishan, @akumar4, @VarunGanesh, @Anonymous, @Elmar, @TonyL, and many others for kicking off your Community adventure in May with your first contributions! We look forward to hearing more from you!
Engaging Community discussions
Members of the month
Read two inspiring interviews with the most helpful Dynatrace Community members from the previous month:
- Employee member of the month: Adam Gardner
“Activities I enjoy outside of work include SCUBA diving and contributing to my local community by joining regular underwater clean-up dives and beach clean-ups."
- Community member of the month: Shashank B. Agrawal
“When you start learning something new, you always get stuck and I believe community is the best place to put your queries out in public to get some expert minds to look into it.”
In case you missed it, here are a few of our favorite Dynatrace posts from last month:
- Dynatrace named a launch partner of Amazon ECS Anywhere
Amazon ECS Anywhere is a new extension from AWS that allows customers to deploy native Amazon ECS tasks in any target environment including traditional AWS-managed infrastructure and now customer-managed infrastructure. Dynatrace is proud to be a select launch partner of this new offering and Rob Jahn has more info on how you can get started!
- Dynatrace Go! | Dynatrace (Registration Open)
Watch inspiring live and on-demand keynotes, customer panels with some of the biggest companies in the world, and deep-dive breakout sessions across two unique tracks. Registration for DynatraceGo is now open!
- Dynatrace offers new AWS Lambda extensions for seamless observability
AWS just announced the GA release of AWS Lambda Extensions and #Dynatrace is proud to be a launch partner! The Dynatrace extension for AWS Lambda now provides an even more reliable and performant means of seamless end-to-end distributed tracing for AWS Lambda functions in dynamic and heterogeneous environments. Thomas Rothschaedl has a full breakdown here.
See you in the Dynatrace Community!
The Dynatrace Community team