Happy May, Dynatrace Community!
We hope you had a strong start to the quarter. Our team has been busy working on initiatives based on your feedback to further unlock a better Community experience.
To learn more about recent news, follow the Community news forum and read recent updates about Global navigation and Community UI changes. More changes coming very soon!
Thank you, everyone, who visited Dynatrace Community and participated in discussions last month! It’s members like you who make our Community truly great. Special shout out to:
- Chad T. - for being in the forum every day and constantly sharing your expertise! As you can see, other members of the Community appreciate it very much, because you again received the highest number of kudos within one month.
- r_weber - for your work and effort supporting the Configuration-less Advanced SSL Certificate Check Plugin topic and for answering all other Community member questions.
- Julius_Loman - for continuing to provide quick and very valuable answers to a myriad of questions, that truly help other Community members to understand the cause of a problem. Does Cross-Environment-tracing work for environments of different Dynatrace Clusters?
- ct_27 - for showing engagement in the previous month and providing the highest number of replies (28) to various questions.
- pahofmann - for the helpful and detailed answers on the User session Query (Last 15 minutes) question. Keep up the good work!
- @SubirKuila, @SuhrRA, @janos_vincze, @nazaret_garcia , @minigts , @paulo_doouteiro, @brimstedt, @nitin_abburi, @leovonwyss, @nealc, @laurent_kappel, @kiran_patil, @james_baxter2, @XiaoQin99, @mariomassimo_al, @Rajagurunathan, @Byronk, @antoan_georgiev, and many others for kicking off your Community adventure with your first contributions! We look forward to hearing more from you!
Engaging Community discussions
- Take a chance to participate in the "Alert of the day" challenge and win a special badge!
- Tell us about the alerts that give you the most precise solutions and improve your work. Maybe you have an “Alert saved the day” story? Or just your favorite, most time-saving alert configuration? Share your expertise with Community and let's learn from each other.
Members of the month
Read two inspiring interviews with the most helpful Dynatrace Community members from the previous month:
- Employee member of the month: Trevor Massengill
“I like helping others automate their work and overcome unique challenges using code, especially if the solution can be utilized by more people. "
- Community member of the month: Frans Stekelenburg
“I enjoy active communities like this, where you can ask your questions and find answers, to try to help and learn from others. Sometimes finding answers to questions you did not come up with yourself yet!”
In case you missed it, here are a few of our favorite Dynatrace posts from last month:
See you in the Dynatrace Community!
The Dynatrace Community team