cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

My profile

To access your profile page in the Community, click on the icon in the right corner of the navigation bar:

2.gif

After you set up your profile, it would look somewhat like this:

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 12.46.37.png

As you can see, besides the basic user information (such as an avatar, a user name, rank, and registration date) there are also some forum statistics there, such as:

• Number of posts and solutions
  • Kudos given and received
  • Bonus points
  • Badges

If you want to learn more about your fellow Community member, you can do it too -- just click on their username from anywhere in the forums 👀

To see some numbers describing your own time in the Community, you can go to the Private Stats, which contain such fields as Total Messages Read or Total Minutes Online. Those can be quite impressive!

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 12.49.36.png

Moreover, on the User Profile page you can see your Recent Notifications (kudos, badges, and bonus points received, as well as mentions on the Community) and Recent Activity (your latest posts, comments, ideas, and followed labels):

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 12.53.20.png

As well as topics and boards you've subscribed to with the latest posts from them:

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 11.20.17.png

My settings

To personalize your experience in the Community, go to My Settings. You can do it directly from the main page or from your profile page.

2.gif

It's a place to go if you want to change the basics, such as language, text size, menu behavior, or privacy settings. But it's not all. Among others, you can edit there:

• Personal settings
  • Preferences
  • Tagging settings
  • Macros that you want to use in the forum
  • Subscription and notification settings

Check our FAQ for more information.

2 Comments
bild675
Frequent Guest

I have two profiles in the community, can I merge them together so the posts I have will all be under one profile?

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @bild675,

You can read this post.

Best regards