Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace Application Detection Issue in AKS

DevendraGo
Visitor

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing well!!
We have a application which is configured in the application detection section using domain name of AKS Cluster. but no traffic/user activity is shown in the frontend section of Dynatrace. We don't know the issue what is causing it.

Please anyone can tell the possible issues. Thanks!:)

please find the below snippet 

DevendraGo_0-1679488510955.png

2 REPLIES 2

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

• I understand that you have OneAgent installed on the component that is responsible for serving the web page to the user?
  • Did you have this monitoring working before?
  • Check if the JS script (ruxitagentjs_) is loaded in the page source (NET tab from developer mode)

There may be a situation where the firewall cuts out this script. Another possibility is that you need to change the location of the script in the web file structure. Default is uploaded in the root of the page.

radek_jasinski_0-1679492986941.png

See the section in the documentation on troubleshooting for other verification options:

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/platform-modules/digital-experience/web-applications/troubles...

Let me know how you check if the script loads correctly.

Radek

Have a nice day!

MarcoCritti
Contributor

Hi
Just to avoid any configuration issue, please check under My web application > Top 3 included domains > View full details, if you found there the Site, try to transfer it to your Application, and then review again the detection rules. 

If there is nothing make sure your Timeframe is big enough ( Last 7 days? ). 

This way you can at least be sure that this was not the problem.

Cheers
Marco

Featured Posts